Reviews for Silent Tears
SnowLilyAngel chapter 12 . 2/9
Please update this story soon I really want to see what Ryoga thinks. And how this story end! I love this couple they're my favorite!
libro5678 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Joy so now he's a rebound
Meanxruki chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
Aaaaaaaa...you cruel author... I like this story..y u no updateeeee...sobssss...
My Lunatic Crow chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is so good!
aku no tensai chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Ah! Ryoga will now be making his appearance? Good, good! I wonder if he'll be the teasing type older brother, or have a little-brother-complex; or maybe he'll be completely disapproving of Ryoma's relationship too, or be the one to change Rinko's perspective? Ah, does he know about Yuuka-chan or the divorce? Next chapter will be definitely interesting. I look forward to it, so update again soon!
This chapter was also great, I had a lot of fun reading it. The love between Ryoma and Atobe is almost tangible! But I suspect that a rocky, nearly insurmountable, mountain lay ahead... I have faith though, that if it's those two then they'll surely be able to overcome it.
Good luck with the future chapters! You're doing a good job so far.
-AnT
MyHamstersHateMe chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Found a new fav story ;)
Lemonkittylove chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
KYYAAA!keep up the good work...ryoga's coming back isnt he?! X3 ooooohhh drama ..what with yuuka and ryoma's boyfriend..but what about ryoma's heart and what was with ryoma's mom all of a sudden asking to eat dinner together?...hmmm...cant wait for the next chapter!u'll definitely see me there!keep up the good work again!
RyoKei chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Oh my, this is such a great chapter, really nice and funny and sweet. I really love it. Yes! I really love Royal pair a lot. They're just so cute together.
I just wonder what will be the role of Ryoga here so I'm looking forward for the next chapter :)
animelover4ever69 chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
mmmm...seems Ryoga is about to make an entrance.
sempie chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Aww damn Ryoga! Love him!
Peacefull8 chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
please update... I want to now the rest and full story.
RyoKei chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Well, I'm crying while reading this chapter.. It's really sad. But I'm happy at the same time because Ryoma starts to love Atobe.
duchessme chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
was tha
the nice
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
please,please!
an update pretty please!
your story i samazing! XD
pandora vanity chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I FEEL LIKE CHOKING YOU TO DEATH! IT BEEN A LONGGGGGGGG TIME. JUST UPDATE WILL YOU.