Reviews for Avatar:Rebirth Chronicles
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Aww... Please update...
Jack Hawthorne chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Absolutely brilliant update, as usual

Very nice how you're building up for another exitement-top (please excuse me if that's the wrong word; I'm directly translating the norwegian equivilants, since I can't remember the proper english ones ) here. I'm looking forward to reading about Jake's plan
Dracoess chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Will Tsu'tey live or will he die? I hope that he would live and help Jake as his advisor while Jake become the clan Leader of the Omaticaya.
Capito Celcior chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Hmm...if you see the extended Blu-ray, you'll see that Parker actualy was AGAINST wiping out the Na'vi. When Quaritch moved out, he tried to stop them. He's not a nice guy, but also not the monster you portray him as. Quaritch overruled him, however, saying that when Parker had given him the green light to move the Na'vi, it became a code red and his military command became priority over PArker's.

Parker tried to fire them, but hey...

He's pretty spineless, he doesn't respect Na'vi culture or understands their refusal to movem but he's not a total monster.

Still, that was only revealed after this chapter came out, so...
KevinTranOfAdvancedPlacement chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
luv it
Bigoldfrog chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Another superb chapter. I really felt Neytiri's reaction to Jake being in a wheelchair.
Bigoldfrog chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Absolutely amazing re-write of this epic scene. I love the thought processes of Jake when Quaritch accuses him of betraying his own race; it seemed to evoke an emotional response akin to what the movie did.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Absolutely brilliant update, as usual. Well worth the long wait

In my opinion, the Na'vi girl could be anyone... Even a romance interest for Norm, if you want that.

I seriously cannot find any flaw in the chapter at all, so I really don't have anything else to say xD

Keep it up, and happy halloween
Dracoess chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Oh WOW, Great Story So far, and I hope that you continue the story until it's ending.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Brilliant update!

If I remember correctly, it's quite a long time since you updated this one, but it was well worth the wait
Zuchu chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Great chapter, I love your descriptive writing. I felt like I was there. I dunno, Neytiri sort of seemed flat compared to your other characters in this chapter, and we didn't see alot of her emotionally. Just something to work on before the next awesome chapter comes out.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Really nice dude! I like the way you described Norm's trek through the jungle; very vivid.
Dbucks893 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
haha please leave Tsu'Tey out! But please, continue this story!
Zandekar chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
In answer to your question at the beginning, I would like it if you would update the chapters and then make your changes on your free time in between writing new chapters. I really like this story and it's the first Avatar Fanfic I've seen. It's how i pictured the sequel to the movie to be like.

Good work, amazing description.
laughingspider chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
I'm really enjoying this story!

Thank you!