Reviews for Once Upon a Star
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
hahahaha. Gwendal is just hilarious! I was wondering why Gwendal didn't make a wish. So that is why! Hahaha. Soooo, Gunter and Anissina have a crush on Gwendal but Gwendal just want to be alone. hahahaha. Can't say i blame him. _

Hahahahaha. Just love Muruta's comment about Shinou getting bigger before saying something an endearment. Hahahaha. Although another image does bring to my mind bout "after you've GROWN BIGGER" kyaaaaa!

And of course those two couple were jsut sweet and adorable! Love it! _
RedGlassesGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I read this fic a lot ago, but my english now is so much better, and I can understand it at all! This is so sweet And I like so much the end haha, poor Gwendal.
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
*late review is late*

but I really enjoyed this. It was funny, really hilarious it made me giggle. Absolutely love the competition. I could SO see them like that xD

and all the wishes were so sweet. Yuuri's especially :p
LoL chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
So FUNNY!

I love the line when wolfram thought Jesus was Shinou's son!

Good job!
Sarakitteh chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
lol cute
jesca117 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
So cute! When Yuri said his wish, I could not help but to smile like an idiot!

Good job!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh good god, Gwendal's wish made me laugh. Nice.
anifukutaichou from lj chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Hey hey and omg I just read this today on christmas day and it was just one of the sweetest things I have ever read! And there were so many funny parts too XD Loved how competitive everyone was. Annisina made me laugh a lot. I love your humour. But for some reason, this line tickled me the most:

"And who’s Jesus Christ? Why would people celebrate his birthday? Is he like The Great One, Shinou Heika?”

“Uh…” Yuuri blinked at Wolfram’s question. “He is... different. He is the son of God…”

“I see,” Wolfram nodded with a serious expression. “Then he is Shinou Heika’s son.”

LOL.. jesus.. son of Shinou XD

Execlennt work and beautofull written and a really lovely read :D Thank you so much :D
Miyuki Meiru chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Merry Christmas to you too... and here's my present... a review!

The story is very good, as expected of you! I also love your other story:)and I WILL wait for your update :)

Yuri should've explained more about Christmas:)

Anyway Tnx for posting this story:) May you have the best Christmas ever!
crossmeetsarrows chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Awesome! Nice combination of the various pairings! Merry Christmas :D
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Damn it.U hit right on the spot.I really like all of ur concepts, not only they're uniquely awesome (and awesomely unique), u also made sure it's "in-character" w/c made it so...so...arggh... u know wat i mean! I Love You, You Goddamn Author!

i also lyk to pinpoint d scene where yuuri said he wants to b happy w/ wolf(his first wish) it makes me go "KYA,i would be happy to die dis christmasu!" bec. it reminds me of the new-released bonus story (wolf and yuu washing some bloodstained cloth of gunter)where he implies dat his tym w/ wolf is "incredibly precious to me"(gods, am i thinking too much? well, i dont care now!)-on lj and i'm sure u know dat*smiles*

So yeah...so much for my rambling...kip up d gud work and gud luck(do u even nid it?)to ol of ur stories..i'm so looking forward to it(not like i'm stalking evry other day or something)

*grins*

p.s

poor gwendal...it's ol bec. of my evil murata!heeheehee...
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was such a funny and cute story. This is certainly a great present.

“And who’s Jesus Christ? Why would people celebrate his birthday? Is he like The Great one, Shinou Heika?”

I laughed so hard when i read this part. I love Wolfram to bits! The part with Wolfram and Yuuri fighting over the star so cute and funny too. The ending with Gwen and Murata and Shinou was made of win!
minra chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Beautiful XD

Conrart got a little bit too fired up ne? 8)
Bluwim chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Merry christmas for you too! Here my little present for one of my favourite writers

I love this one-shot! Yuuri's wish was a total surprise! what a beautiful scene! nya~ I love this couple, i support them, like Conrad! xD

Thanks, from the bottom of heart, for such an awesome christmas present
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was GREAT!

Original and funny. And very fitting to the Christamas spirit.

The part where both Yuuri and Wolfram grabbed the star and began to argue over who will get it was very touching. It was touching that Wolfram wanted actually to wish for Yuuri's happiness while Yuuri wanted to wish for his happiness with Wolfram.

I had teary eyes after reading this part because it was beautifully written.

And of course how each one of the contestants made his wish, it was so sweet that actually each one of them was thinking about his loved one and not about himself. Really beautiful.

And I loved the hilarious and funny ending.

Very beautiful oneshot!