Reviews for What She Left Behind!
Rianna-Saraephina chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh my!

I, too, have always wondered about that, especially when I watch the episode where Shippo is introduced, when InuYasha throws the empty ramen bowl and Myouga says, "Lord InuYasha! No littering!" And InuYasha says, "No time to talk trash!" Big groan and eyeroll at that pun, lol

Anyways, I was always curious about if anyone ever found her stuff in the present time.

Lol.

Loved this :D
Nightmother chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I wonder is she is planning on going back to track it all down...if she can get back of course. Otherwise, just hope for the best
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Humourous, imaginative, and well written. I wonder what would happen if she returned and found all the items she lost?

Concrit: none
Darak chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Not bad, but I'd have preferred it if the scientific approach had been followed to have the scientist explain that these objects were genuinely 500 years old and then have them exposed in a museum somewhere.
missmcweir chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
funny, and oh so true...
Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I like this story too, it's funny, and you're right, what really did happen to her stuff? This was an amusing answer. Thank you!

Inu-Ice-Dragon
Pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Hehehe, poor Kagome, the humilation! I wonder if those scientist got curious could they carbon date those items and check there age? If they did find out those items were over 500 years old and found Kagome's name on one of them, they the poor teen may have a lot more explaining to do! Great oneshot and orginal story idea, look forward to the next one:-)
impulse960 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Too funny for words. I've always wondered what would happen if Kagome lost anything in the past and it was found. I do think the sanitary napkin stole the show though.

Great job.
horseygurl89 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this is hilarious! i was laughing so hard! definitely some comedic lightheartedness! poor kagome!
Crzy12Hawk chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
now that was a riot lol...Merry Christmas
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/24/2009