Reviews for De L'amour et la Haine
BelleOfTheBook chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Pleeeeeease continue this story! It's going to be one for the books!
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I like the story, when are you updating? :)
elliselle chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
C'est fantastique! I hope you come back to this story someday.
kinsano chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I really liked this chapter...Keep going!
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
You already know how much I love this OS and how I can't wait to read the next chapter:)

I love you to pieces Ma Puce!
shorty1773 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Awesome! Please update soon!
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Awesomeness, I loved the french it made me very aware that my days of french class in college were way too long ago and I have forgotten most of it. I really like the mystery of them all just showing up in the club being so forceful. The kiss between Alice and Bella totally caught me off guard and I was like WHOA there... Had me wondering was Jasper the one who really started sending out all that lust or did it start with some sort of bond happening between Bella and Edward and Jasper just fed into it? Really looking forward to the next chapter! )
gmteenz chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Great start, can't wait for the next chapter to see where the story goes.
Melooza chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
So I know I got to pre-read this but I just love love LOVE the flash backs while she is dancing. I hurt for her and I want to hurt james! I can't wait to read more! Well done Jo!

TLammy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Looks interesting. I copied your French translations into notepad and had them open while I made it easier to understand as I went along. Added to alerts, look forward to the next chapter.
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was different. I'm surprised Edward didn't kick Jasper's butt for that stunt at the table.
LindyP chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow! This sounds really interesting! It's nice to have you back! Looking forward to your next post!

LindyP :)
Dizzygrl28 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You have me very intrigued.

First, James is an asshole of epic proportions. What a deplorable thing to have done to Bella. And poor Bella, trying to drown her pain in alcohol and music.

I'm so curious about the dynamic of the Cullen's. At first I assumed they sought out Bella simply as a mate for Edward, but after the kiss between Alice and Bella combined with the sensuous way that Alice and Rose had been dancing with her and touching her...I'm wondering what their intent with Bella is.

Great way to hook me into a new story. Looking forward to future chaps.
christag banner chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Looks like you have an interesting story ahead of you. Might I reccomend that you put your translations maybe in paranthases next to them as the come throughout the story. I don't know about others but, I like to know what they are saying when they say it instead of having to scroll to the bottom of the screen at each foriegn phrase. Other than that I can't wait to see where this story will go. :)
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 1 . 12/24/2009