Reviews for With Every Word You Say
purplefairywings chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love this. The couple is perfect, the writing is perfect. I really like the way you set it out... Like the separation between each part of the story... Like mini chapters... I think it's brilliant :D
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Aaw, how cute! When I first read the description, I almost skipped over it (I mean, Brittany/TINA? So random!), but you pulled it off very nicely and I really liked this story. Well done!
spashley20 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
this was was one of my favorite brittana stories, if not THE favorite. really well written and entertaining and i just loved the college and the plot.

"when the glow has worn off and she wants to strangle her roommate and drop out of all her classes"

lmao i loved that line because that's exactly what happened to me. probably most college students.

so yeah, i really loved this story, and i'm glad it ended happy :)
overkill-Max chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I loved the build up to this couple. Just the gradual realization that she was in love with Brittany all along and that she had been repressing that until it was too late and she thought she had lost everything, even the friendship. Really great stuff :)
Cold War Transmissions chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is one of the best Brittany/Santana fanfictions. I actually cried at two different points. Amazing job. Keep it up!
Jellyblubber chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Omg i love this story. i got caught up in all the emotions... really well written...
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aw I loved it! Great job.
32154 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Well, to be honest, I think I may have fallen in love with this, and the pairing. Thank you oh-so very much for writing this. :)
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Brilliant. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for another wonderful story- they're always well written and engaging :)