Reviews for Hazard
The Noble Arduenna chapter 1 . 6/10
You know what? You've got a fabulous sense of humor. I love it as much as I love your ability to write angsty crackfics. I seriously think we should get together sometime soon so that I can better appreciate the subtle nuances of your witty repartee. (Well, THAT... and I'd really just like to take you to dinner. Do you like duck?) xx
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
:) hehe! the thoughts she is getting are not dissimilar to hte thoughts I get...
WickedPirate79 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I adored this. :) Avaric being so cheeky. haha XD Brilliant characterizations of all. Well done indeed!
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
always makes me chuckle. good stuff.
lovering chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love how you used an actual scene from the book to write this and expanded on it realistically. Very funny, too XD
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Welcome to the wonderful world of being human,, have a bunny.

Carlysaurus chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Frankly Avaric, you’re just -,” “A dirty bastard?” Avaric supplied cheerfully. “So people keep telling me.” Hahaha Avaric. Love. This was great. Count on Avaric to be, well... Avaric.

Just want to point out, you put "Pairing: Multiple pairings but the focus is Milla/Elphaba."
Ms.BPotter chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was very nicely written. Your insight into the character of Elphaba was very impressive. (As well as the others) I would love to read more. You should definitely continue this story.
fromcoldtofire chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw, that was nice. Your characterizations are very well done.