Reviews for To Hell And Back Again
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
* sadly* oh, Sammy * hugging him tightly* Sam, it'll be okay Dean's real he's back he really is you have to believe that. But Sam you have to let Dean help you, ou have to get better , if not for yourself then for Dean and Bobby, please Sam, Dean needs you, he needs you to get better
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I didn't realize until I hit the review button how close to crying I was it's a very sad and touching story
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Poor Sam, it's really bad when being tricked by a demon into letting Lucifer run free was in many ways a better future for him.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I really liked that. I can't help but imagine that it would have /at least/ crossed Sam's mind at one point that summer.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
hey :-)

this was a really great story. I really loved it. Ohh poor Sam. this Sam in your story, oh how desperate he was, how suicidal, how alone without dean. This state sam was in your story, I think this is a better sam which shows us the tv show. at the end of season 3 i thought that sam would be in this state in season 4, feeling lost, desperate without dean and nothing left to living for. And I really like drug abuse fics. Ohh poor sam, poor dean. But thank's god, big brother dean came back to help sammy.

yours cain
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
You really did a great job delving into the word of an addict. Sadly in this case, the junkie happens to be Sam. Very powerful beginning showing how far Sam has fallen since Dean's death. I liked the setup of this story. Great description of Sunny Side Apartments. What an ironic name given its physical description. It was very painful seeing Sam's state after months of drug abuse.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh wow, Peanut, what can I say here? It's just beyond words what you did with my prompt. I feel like I've written the prompt after I read your story, not the other way around. It couldn't have been more perfect. The despair and loneliness Sam felt was just so palpable. I was breathless and totally caught up in this until the very end. Also in the background, Bobby's "Why didn't you come to me?" expressed so perfectly how he felt, it made me wanna cry. And Dean, in the end feeling so useless that he was going to get Sam back to the hospital made me feel even more so. But again, it was Sam, who I just wanted to hug and hold and tell it was going to be alright. I still reeling from the emotions in this story. This is way better than I could ever have imagined it. Thank you is too small a word, but it will have to do. Merry Christmas. Hugs, Vonnie
lullabyJN chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Man that was amazing! It was very dark...but a great piece of work. Loved the ending...glad that they are on their way to making it better. Thank you so much for writing a great story! Happy Holidays!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
There is only one person who can reach Sam, and that is his brother Dean. It took Dean a long time to get Sam to listen to him, now that he has his attention they'll be working on getting Sam better.

Boy did Sam go off the deep end after Dean was killed, who wouldn't seeing your brother die like that. I'm just glad they found Sam in time to save him, with Dean's love Sam will be back to his old ways.

Nice story hun.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Freakin' awesome Gill! I love how Dean finally got through to Sam. I love that he's on his way back, they both are. It was so detailed, I got cold when Sam did. It was almost like I could feel his pain as I was reading. You did an incredible job with this. I have to agree with Jean though... one of these days you've got to expand this. I'd love to see Sam's withdrawal, the botched hunts.

Well done, sis!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was so sad. Heart-wrenching, really. I found myself holding my breath at certain points. Well done! chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Powerful piece of writing. Believable that Sam could have turned to drugs as well as drink in the wake of Dean's death, after his efforts to bring his brother back came to nothing. Could see Sam wanting to block out everything to stem the hurt and just languish in oblivion, not caring if he lived or died. Great that Bobby and Dean found him and heartrending that when they got him back Sam would believe that Dean was a ghost haunting him. Loved the ending, Sammy suddenly realising that it was actually Dean and the desperate chick-flick hug from the elder Winchester so believable and what they both need.

Hope you are having a great Christmas Eve.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wonderful- I loved it.
ImpalaBabe chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Woohoo, that was fantastic. Im sweating here like a racehorse, because it was so gripping.

When they found Sam, I thaught they are to late. My mental cinema is very happy right now.

Happy Christmas and thanks for this!