Reviews for Seeing the Light
Montara chapter 1 . 2/20
He was so awful with her in the beginning! I was glad she walked away and that he realized his mistake. At least he rectified his mistake, well... in a way...I mean, they met in secret and not for all the world to see...but he told his parents! That was a big step in the right direction to win her over.
dramionelove chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
nyawww they're just so cute together :')
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was cute (: maybe a sequel would be great to see how everything turns out for them (;
tanadhari chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love Dramione fics! So sweet!
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Loveeee itt soo cutee
yay chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is really sweet.
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Cute
Kaye Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
HAHA. This was so sweet. :D

I can /really/ sense the drama in this one-shot rather than those other ones that just feels empty inside. I can't believe I just discovered this fic. ;P Haha.

I only found two obvious flaws that I saw: first, there was a part where Draco said "okay" but you spelled it in "ok" only - that kinda bugged me. Second, I think you were trying to say "skeptical" not "sceptical", right? :)

I love this fic. :) It's dramatically adorable. :D

kaye
What I wrote chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is nice :-)
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Cool ending!
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Every relationship has its ups and downs .;)xx
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
AWWWW THIS IS SOOO CUTEE! AHHH ur so amazing, did u knw that? ur too too amazing for words! ur writing is just WOW
BelleOfSummer chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
aawww, this was just so sweet. A nice goodnight Dramione treat for me before I go to sleep. Thank you sooo much! I love your works!
clndstne chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Sequel? Pleaaase! Oh my goodness that was a lovely story, I'm crying right now.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »