Reviews for Nothing More
Manu259 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Not sure which one I like more if this one or 'Snogging'.
By the way three things I want to ask.
First: Can I also add this one, and since we're on the matter, all of your Allena fics to the community I mentioned on that message?
Second: Could you read a one-shot I created, believe it or not about christmas as well, and give me your opinion (in case you say yes the fic is name is 'Kurisumasu, pōshon to Ai?' which means 'Christmas, potions and...love?' and it's an Allena fic)?
And third: Are you gonna write any more Allena one-shots because I would love to read them?
Ok that's it thanks beforehand and before I go I just want to say...
Allena4ever!
o.xhAna.o chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Love. It.
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I was waiting for Kanda to just walk by, stop, "che", and keep going. XDXDXD That would have gotten the two of them even more flustered! Ooh! I have an idea now but, its yaoilicious. XDXDXD This Christmas, can I do a companion fic to this pretty please? -Puppy dog eyes-

LOLSLOLSLOLS. I thought it was adorable. Fluff, fluff, fluff, and (guess what) more fluff! It got me on a sugar high it was so fluffy. XD

Way to go! -Super epic thumbs up- XD (Ima dork. X))

Kelly
nuudlemonsterheartAxL chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is a perfect gift for Christmas! Thanks a lot for the wonderful fic. I was squealing the whole way through. Great job!
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww, that was sweet. Tradition and birbery somehow seem to go together way too well. XD Very cute! Oh and Merry Christmas! D
waterlit chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
haha this is really sweet! :DD
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Lavi is a genius! He's hilarious too.

Check out my AllenLenalee one-shot I just posted when you get a chance.
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Mistletoe really does come in handy! Great work!