Reviews for Fate Implies
Love this story. Please continue
Sevvus chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
aww man, i wished this continued..if you ever pick it back up and redo it let me know! ill so read it!
QueenLyssa chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
*squeal* aaaaaaaH! Harry and Nuada is HOT! Its so cute that he got to save the Forest God, that was one of the saddest parts of the movie. are you going to continue the story? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
*cackles* I can soo see Harry doing that as a way to get back for being treated like a kid. XD Too cute!

LOVE this, Harry going around saving the unfortunate 'creatures' from certain destruction. LOVE LOVE LOVE that he saved the tree spirit god. I really hated that they killed it in the movie. Then again, Hellboy doesn't exactly have that kind of magical powers.
Hoping for more to come. _
Darkhybrid chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Liked the story. Hope you update.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Awesomeness!
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
*cackles with evil glee* oh thats just awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
that's brilliant! and I want to see more lovely action between harry and nuada!
sad sabrin chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
love it
i know you have not updated in years, but will you? pleaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssse
dragonbrother forever chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
please continue with this story it is an amazing story
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
haha continue it
My Solitude chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Interesting chapter. xD
minshe chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
please please please update I wanna hear about how the sprite got to safety and then the rest of the story it had a wonderful start
random fan chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
love love love this fanfiction! ive read it many times and I stiil cant get enough. tho I am a bit miffled that u haven't made another chapter in a while :( but keep up the good work!
sam.r.773 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I love this story! Please, please keep writing it and post another chapter soon! I love it, can't wait to read more!