Reviews for Returning To France!
the weird kid chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
Awesome! I love reading your comedy fics.
GingerSnapsBack chapter 16 . 3/8/2011
O.O that was fucking awesome! Make another one but in... Romania! They will believe in vampires XD
Crescenta chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Holy crap! I'm laughing my butt off reading your stories sensei!

And it's even beter when VEN, TERRA AND AQUA are in it!

Nice job!
MetaGiga chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
...LOL

that really IS a sucky

'...And then,they were all killed by END.' is what came to my mind. :3
TwilightSky15 chapter 16 . 6/18/2010
WHAT! YOUR REALLY GIVEING UPON THIS ARE YOU! 0_0 T_T
Ru Tsuna chapter 16 . 6/18/2010
wow, that may have been your stupidest work yet! xD lol but it was funny!
Furryfur chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
XD Eh, You kind enspired me to write a story :D WHICH I WILL!
Animefrk12 chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
Haha when I first read the ending I said "She's ending it already?" But that was a really random ending XDDD

Haha poor Steve *steals Steve's fries* Yum

*Steve glares*

Hey steal your own!

Anyway I don't know wether to say, good job? or crappy ending? Ugh I think I'll go with, I can't wait to read the other stories!
XIII Riku chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
O_o Wow, it really has been a long time! Sorry about letting you down on your other fics, I just couldn't keep up. You write them faster than I read 'em! Anyways, I'm at least going to continue reading this one... So... Good luck with whatever it is you're doing!
Ru Tsuna chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
LOL! XD I was wondering when you'd update this! ;D Poor Xemnas... now the fangirls are REALLY going to drive him off the wall now! XD Heh, way to go Axel! ;D
Animefrk12 chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
LMAO when Mansex was talking about Fanfiction dot net this is exactly what happened.

Me: *reads*... THEY KNOW! SHIT CALLING ALL KINGDOM HEARTS FANS, THEY KNOW!

Mom: What the fuck is wrong with you?

*glares* THEY KNOW!

Mom: Nevermind...

Heh Axel they only think that because of the total gay moments you say like..

Roxas: No ones going to miss me... *walks away*

Axel:.. I would...

and exhibit B

"He made me feel like I had a heart..."

Even for a second I BELIEVED YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH ROXAS! God dammit Axel maybe you shouldn't say some things out loud!

Hahah that was great, Sora you can be so stupid sometimes... Awesome chappie!
The Knight of Darkness chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
(holds up a metal bat)...phil you keep flirting with larxene and im back up wiseman
Animefrk12 chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
... That poor little girl... Techniquley Xion is Santa! Well glad to see more people coming up... Haha I like Phil and Steve their hilarious. Are they OC's or Friends in real life... because no one knows anymore -_-. Well great chappie!
Wiseman99 chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
First off phil... you keep flirting with larxene and i will come to france an dkick your butt! And don't worry larxene my dear i will save you. and why isn't xemnas in jail yet? i mena he does look like a pedo-youknowwhat. Love the story X:)
TwilightSky15 chapter 14 . 3/4/2010