Reviews for Just Once More
katbybee chapter 29 . 9/26/2019
I can easily see this happening to Tim, with how hard he is on himself and how much he arrives for perfection in himself. It's a dangerous combination. Excellent job.
Cooper101 chapter 29 . 1/15/2016
I have literally just read this whole story without stopping. Amazing!
I also like your writing, its clear and you have great storyline development.
Toni M H chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
This ""Sit up straight, McGee," Gibbs said into the ensuing silence." is one of many instances that caught my eye that shows how Gibbs is watching out for McGee and wants him to be better than what he thinks and acts of himself. Almost like a parent to him.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 29 . 10/11/2013
Great story, once again lol. You're just an amazing writer, and I can't believe how fast you crank out stories. It's like you write them as fast as I read them! XD
Midnight1906 chapter 29 . 8/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
Great :))
FallenAngel218 chapter 29 . 7/21/2012
I enjoyed this story very much! I'm glad you ended it the way you did. Endings are hard. You nailed it! I look forward to reading the sequel, and more of your work.
fallenangel218 chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Tony is not being very helpful... what a long road to recovery... I'm pushing for ya, McGee!
fallenangel218 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
good for Tim! That was a heart wrenching chapter! Did I mention that you're an amazing writer?
fallenangel218 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
you're too good... this was amazing. I've never seen Tony so adamant about something before. And he is absolutely right. Hoping Tim realizes he needs help!
fallenangel218 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
wooow, I'm really glad Tony recognized the signs... McGee could have died! You really do have all the characters down pat, especially Ziva, who is a million times harder to write. Great job!
fallenangel218 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I have a feeling Gibbs is going to find out in chapter 5. I can't wait to find out!
fallenangel218 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
this is interesting... I came across your sequel to this story and had to go and read this one first. I had to google temazepam. I'm intrigued to see where you take this.
Aunt Kitty chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Hunted this down because I've been reading 'Never Again' so avidly and this is just a stunning story. So real, so well done. Glad I don't have to work tomorrow, because I know I'll be up all night!
ladybugsmomma chapter 29 . 2/26/2011
Wonderful, powerful and emotional story! I absolutely loved every single part! Thank you for sharing it with us!