Reviews for Life of a Salesman
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Love it plz update
thisldo chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Hey there, just discovered this story while trying to get into The Stars and Sun - Like this one a whole heap more and can't wait to see where you go with the characters. Thanks for writing, I like your style.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Wow- neat story!
Iplaythefrenchhornlovetwilight chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I love this! Pls keep writing!
Vera-Henry chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Awesome! Love you stories! Keep updating!

Thelittlehope chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Cute story and cute idea! I hope you keep going with this story!
lily-julie chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
You need to update this story it is really great and i want to know what happens next to not only Alice but the rest of the family.

sami.60 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Oh I love this chapter! Wonder how her change is gonna affect her relationship with so many possibilities! lol
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This is an amazing chapter! I absolutely can't wait for more. Love this story to death! Haha, it is a "Sad Panda chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next, so many different

Happy New Year,

SouthrnBelle chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This sounds so much fun so far! I love it. Can't wait for you to put up the rest :) :) Update lady!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
ooh! Loved it! *lol* I love how Edward and Jasper play off each other, reading each other's emotions and thoughts. Though, you might want to put in an author's note at the bottom of how they stopped people from having babies in the asylum in her time period, because some people might not understand. Can't wait for the next chapter!
massrie chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
This is so incredibly interesting! I'm enjoying the power struggle that Jasper has to deal with. I love Rosalie's willingness to immediately be human again. I wonder how long until Carlisle will allow her to try the liquid, or if Emmett will try to stop it? Will Esme desire to become human once more? Would the wounds and afflictions they were dying from resurface and force them to be changed back immediately?

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
AMAZING! Please continue soon! This is a very interesting and cool story. Very original. Astonishing attention to detail. I love your writing; I read "The stars and the sun" and other stories of yours. Once again, please continue.

Happy New Year,

lily-julie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
if you read this update this story i love it i want more it is really cool and what will happen to Alice?

I love you other storys I read "The stars and the sun" please update this one it has pull me in just like the man did to Carlisle.

massrie chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Interesting! Like going through the looking glass and everything is so topsy turvy! I'm going to be looking forward to this I can't wait to see what happens?

For Alice to get long hair again. For Rosalie to have a heartbeat. Will it indeed turn them human? or merely give them a pulse?