Reviews for The ArchVillain Conundrum
Dardarr chapter 1 . 1/2
Awesome. Pure awesome. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was awesome. Right away I'd say it's the best TBBT fanfic I've read, but it's probably not true - But I'm pretty sure it'd be in the top 5.

The biggest fault of the story was how short it was. And the lack of a sequel.

It would not be a lie to say that's it's more then twice as good as your 2nd best story.
Thesseli chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was great! I can so see Sheldon as a supervillain and Penny as a much-loved hero. :)
Ariz0na-Sky chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was great!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awesome again ! :) *favs*
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
MOST ORIGINAL STORY. EVER. :) Made me smile and laugh outloud and I totally love this.
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Nifty story! I enjoyed reading it a lot!
DineyBlue chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awesome story!
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was hilarious! I absolutely love it! I almost wish it were cannon. The idea of Sheldon being an evil genius who isn't really so evil... and Penny being so pink... and her "letting" him win... Oh dear lord, I'm going to die of laughter.
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
How fun! A super villian that's really a good guy in disguise. Thanks for not making him truly evil.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
MeeMaw? Awwwwwww!

11:00 Tonight…your lair…make sure you absorb some nano's baby I'm taking it out of your behind!

Awesome d(*-*)
Sheziss-shek chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I LOVE it X3
Dwellin chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Very well done! I loved this. I have often wondered what would happen if Sheldon did have that "one lab accident away from being a super villian" lab accident. You did an excellent job. And I see someone thought they weren't qutie in character, but I think yo explained that very well in your piece, that the way he behaved (in the show) was just a mask for the super villain. I also like how the yin yang, opposites drawn together, and with room-destroying results, but personal tenderness involved, was done in this. I enjoyed your fic!

I only wish you would write more TBBT, you do such a wonderul job of it.
estar23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Aw. MeeMaw was his password! Such a fun read. In a perfect world, someone would illustrate this fic!
Senda Kenobi chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I loved it! The dynamic between Penny and Sheldon, both in and out of costume was perfect.