Reviews for Last Christmas
OTP-is-my-middle-name chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this story! It's my absolute favorite story out of all my favorite stories! I read it every christmas, and sometimes at summertime :D It's one of the kind of stories that you can keep reading again and again and still be all mushy and warm inside. I always have a tear in the corner of my eye at the end :D I just really... Love it 3
alphaladywolf chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I loved this. It was amazing. Your Finn is the one who made me believe in Finchel. If he could be more like this in the show, maybe I'll give up puckleberry.
laylita83 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
i love this story it was really good!it was really good writing...i love it!
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I just loved reading this, it was one of the bets Finchel fics I've read in a while. I liked the intimacy, the tension, the heartbreak and the romance. It was so to to their character and relationship. It's amazing how you managed to stir so much in just a one-shot! Please write more Finchel :)
flaneuse89 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
ahh i just found this story and it was soooo good!

i hope you continue writing fanfics because that was simply fantastic :)
phyco352 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was epically beautiful.

You wrote her heartache so well. Her loneliness and sadness. How even if she was feeling all of these things she still did her job. Still managed to trudge along in life. Rachel, I feel, has always been the type of person who compartmentalizes everything. She gets hurt but for a second puts it aside for other things. Yet, where Finn is involved everything gets thrown out the window because all she is with him is herself. With Finn she feels and really sometimes that’s all she wants to do. Just feel.

If that made sense then SWEET.

The awkwardness at seeing each other in that grocery store was just OH JEEZ. I felt her heart constrict in her throat. Felt his eyes roam her body memorizing every little bit that he remembered as Rachel Berry but also noting the new and different things. Things that in that same instant he loved because it involved her.

This was just really well written. I loved it all.

Oh and can’t wait for new stuff to come along.
Tiffyxox chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Ahh, I absolutely loved this! I really like how Rachel is so different from the person she is on Glee at the minute, which I think should happen in the show eventually, as she begins to grow up.

And you also write a major cute Finn!

I want something like this to happen now, haha.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

Tiff x
konstantinewithak chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
love love LOVED this. the first chapter i reread multiple times, it is perfection! more finchel goodness please!
MissRe chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Aw... nice way to wrap it up. A wonderful flashback and a look forward to see that they are doing okay a year later. Great job.
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
"You can tell me anything Finn," "I think I'm falling in love with you," That line was beautiful. The whole thing was amazing, but it was that lines that made me cry. So simple, so pure, so magical. Superb job.
Shelz chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Great Story! Would love to see a part two...a nd I can't believe I am saying this...it needs to be a fluff part. Maybe with a tiny smudge of smut... It's great!
XxBlissfulBlondeBrainxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i adored this! :) it was awesome :D i love Finchel! :)
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Excellent one shot! Of course, I would love to see a smutty fun epilogue... LOL You did a really nice job with this. What happens next? ;) Great work.
sleepwalk chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Beautiful story. "The return fic" is rarely done this well. The flashbacks were easy to distinguish. The intimate parts were descriptive without being graphic. The plot was romantic yet plausible.

You're good at this.
Irresistible Albino chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I would love another chapter! I don't think it should be smutty though. It should be like this one. But great job and I hope there will be more!