Reviews for Expectations
I start I just want to say what a great writer you are. I felt like I was reading an official jak and dexter release. I finished all 24 chapters so far, in one day. Yeah, that's how enthralled I was by your story. I could see it my mind.

I really liked wastelander scenes between Jak and Damas, the father son dynamic that we didn't get to explore in Jak 3. Not to mention, getting a chance to hear the characters thoughts and actually understand what they were feeling. You made some of the characters more complex and interesting (Jak, Daxter, Ashelin, Seem, Tess,etc) and introduced new characters that weren't just throw aways (Aconite, Bolt) while weaving together bits and pieces of the original storyline. Once again, kudos.

There were some things that bothered me but they were minor compared to all the great things about this story and your writing.

Then things got really dark with the character deaths near the last few chapters. I understand that there was an uprising and there are casualties but I think you went a bit overboard. The deaths of the children, Tess, Kiera, Vin, Argo and CHUBBY. Why? It's like you killed off Dumbledore AND McGonnagal, Fred AND George, Tonks AND Lupin...wait. Haha, you get what I'm saying? I understand that after 24 chapters the story may have been wearing you down and you wanted to get rid of some characters but this is Red wedding level character loss. I know this is your story, and technically we don't know the fate of some of the characters but please reconsider some of your character deaths. The Chubby scene really got me...totally unnecessary in my opinion. Who is Jak going to have left?

In short AMAZING job, please reconsider the character deaths. Especially Chubby
chellybot chapter 24 . 8/31
Please god finish this story! It is so good and not getting to see how it turns out will just kill me.
Levalune chapter 24 . 7/10
Oh dear gods, I hope this story isnt dead, cause its really really good! xD
Please have mercy and finish it!
Fireshared chapter 24 . 4/22
VIN NOOOOOOO
CHUBBY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU MONSTERRRRRR

I need more, this is the only Jak fic I've found on this site worth reading! WHY
DragonsFlame117 chapter 8 . 3/30
Have I ever mentioned what a damn God story this is? Oh right, of course I have because this is one of the only stories that makes my nights worth anything. I so greatly loved the last chapter, when Damas realized what he really wants. And this chapter is wonderful. I always enjoy it when Jaks status as Prince is brought up.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 18 . 1/27
"Regenerate, Hero, and continue forward. We are watching."

I always feel like somebody's watching meeee
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 7 . 1/18
Seem: This isn't a game!
Me: *turns to stare at the camera like in the Office*
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 4 . 1/18
And now Jak has his own fanbase. Whoopee.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
Wow, this story is great! Plz, continue!
DarkWarriorProgram chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
I'm not sure if I love you or hate you right now. Why would you do that? Why would you kill them? D:
Ink in Hand chapter 24 . 10/10/2016
Aw Vin, how did I know you were going to do that.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
O shit
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
Goddammit Vegan
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2016
The ax and com is cool do you mind if I use them?
Mary Mcfarlin
GarnetQueen chapter 24 . 8/12/2016
I'm too lazy to log in to leave another review, but I wanted to pop in and let you know that I have come back AGAIN to read your fic. I can't even tolerate other J&D fics because this one is just too damn good. I'll probably re-read it a thousand times between now and the day I die. In fact, I may have to beg you for a copy just in case deletes it one day. I hope all is going well with you, I know you've been very busy. This story still brings tears to my eyes and swells my heart with so many emotions. I do hope that you finish one day - we're getting so close to the end. The end will hurt and all, but not so much as not knowing what happens!

Well wishes and lots of creativity,

Garnet