Reviews for Expectations
OrangeKing89 chapter 24 . 4/13
Are you still planning to tie this up? I love the story. It's hard to find good Jak and Daxter fan fiction
Wishfull-star chapter 24 . 2/23
this is one outstanding story and I hope that one day you continue it:)
The Road In Between Worlds chapter 24 . 12/12/2017
Please continue with this story it's really good and I'm really into it.
An Anonymoose chapter 24 . 11/16/2017
Hope this gets finished. So close!
Lami chapter 24 . 11/3/2017
This story is absolutely amazing! I can’t wait to read more! I’m sad that Chubby died though...
Guest chapter 24 . 9/4/2017
I start I just want to say what a great writer you are. I felt like I was reading an official jak and dexter release. I finished all 24 chapters so far, in one day. Yeah, that's how enthralled I was by your story. I could see it my mind.

I really liked wastelander scenes between Jak and Damas, the father son dynamic that we didn't get to explore in Jak 3. Not to mention, getting a chance to hear the characters thoughts and actually understand what they were feeling. You made some of the characters more complex and interesting (Jak, Daxter, Ashelin, Seem, Tess,etc) and introduced new characters that weren't just throw aways (Aconite, Bolt) while weaving together bits and pieces of the original storyline. Once again, kudos.

There were some things that bothered me but they were minor compared to all the great things about this story and your writing.

Then things got really dark with the character deaths near the last few chapters. I understand that there was an uprising and there are casualties but I think you went a bit overboard. The deaths of the children, Tess, Kiera, Vin, Argo and CHUBBY. Why? It's like you killed off Dumbledore AND McGonnagal, Fred AND George, Tonks AND Lupin...wait. Haha, you get what I'm saying? I understand that after 24 chapters the story may have been wearing you down and you wanted to get rid of some characters but this is Red wedding level character loss. I know this is your story, and technically we don't know the fate of some of the characters but please reconsider some of your character deaths. The Chubby scene really got me...totally unnecessary in my opinion. Who is Jak going to have left?

In short AMAZING job, please reconsider the character deaths. Especially Chubby
chellybot chapter 24 . 8/31/2017
Please god finish this story! It is so good and not getting to see how it turns out will just kill me.
Levalune chapter 24 . 7/10/2017
Oh dear gods, I hope this story isnt dead, cause its really really good! xD
Please have mercy and finish it!
Fireshared chapter 24 . 4/22/2017
VIN NOOOOOOO
CHUBBY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU MONSTERRRRRR

I need more, this is the only Jak fic I've found on this site worth reading! WHY
DragonsFlame117 chapter 8 . 3/30/2017
Have I ever mentioned what a damn God story this is? Oh right, of course I have because this is one of the only stories that makes my nights worth anything. I so greatly loved the last chapter, when Damas realized what he really wants. And this chapter is wonderful. I always enjoy it when Jaks status as Prince is brought up.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
"Regenerate, Hero, and continue forward. We are watching."

I always feel like somebody's watching meeee
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 7 . 1/18/2017
Seem: This isn't a game!
Me: *turns to stare at the camera like in the Office*
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
And now Jak has his own fanbase. Whoopee.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
Wow, this story is great! Plz, continue!
DarkWarriorProgram chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
I'm not sure if I love you or hate you right now. Why would you do that? Why would you kill them? D: