Reviews for Love, Friendship, and Impossibilities:Declarations
chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is great! It gives us a little insight onto how their relationship developed into the one in "Love, Friendship and Impossibilities." I would love it if you can write up snippets of their life growing up (in Hogwarts) and how it leads to their relationship in the future. It doesn't have be a full blown descriptive story, I just wanna see more of their character dynamics. Love the way you developed them thus far.
Barranca chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Whee! This was so sweet! In a creepy kind of way...
Cailleach64 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Good so far, update soon.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow a very possive Tom, I like the fic. _
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Maybe another sequel where Harry eventually starts liking Tom? Oh and please explain if Tom is still a Dark Lord and more about the first.
dreammyth chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
any chance of a 3rd story. Maybe more about them growing up or about the Hogwarts years (I figure it's a 99.9% chance of them both being Slytheryn)
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I really wish you would continue. I absolutely loved the first part to this fic and to be able to read how it built up to that point would be awesome. Really good companion piece!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awesome!
inchigo13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
WOW that's such a good story! i don't see why its complete though and i would love to see what happens afterwords but i suppose that's your choice however disappointing it is. if you find the time please message me to tell me if your going to do a continuation of this story or if this was just a prologue and your going to continue it elsewhere!
lazyslothwho chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Alright, well, wonderful story! I enjoy the concept IMMENSELY, and hope you continue. I read the other story and that also tinged my interest, but I love backstories the best.

Now, for criticism...good job with the dialogue, I like how it flows. I would suggest more details, not necessarily in thoughts or emotions (you're doing a good job there), but in scenery. So far I can only see the orphanage because it was described in the canon, and because I'm guessing. And using my imagination, of course. Anyway, that's what I'd work on if I were you. But not if it blocks the flow! I'd really just rather another chapter out.

OH! Anyother thing. Maybe, more scenes that show Harry and Tom's character/relational developement. I mean, you did explain-growing up together, pranks, etc-but it would be nice to have something more specific. Like, "Tom remembered when...and the snake said...the boys howled...Harry glared, his hands shaking..." Only more. Haha, I hope that makes sense. If not, well, keep writing anyway!

-Sloth
J chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I really like this story. Any chance that you will turn this into a chaptered story? It would be interesting to read about Harry's and Tom's time at Hogwarts.
els2010 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
cool plz write more
v chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
love it keep it going
Perseus 9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Beautiful.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love this I can't wait to see protective Tom at Hogwarts or some of the issures in slytherin with two talented halfbloods.

I can already see some of the spats between Malfoy(or whoever else classic Slytherins) and the Riddles:D it will be very entertaining please continue very soon and happy holiday