Reviews for There's No Such Thing
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Young Peter and especially young Lucy are so cute. This story just *feels* like Christmas(apparently, I'm now celebrating Christmas in July). I like Peter's musing about Christmas had once been about presents but was now about his family. It's sad to see Susan already abandoning one belief in the effort to be "grown-up" though.

the shadow proves the sunshine
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i'm so like peter in this fanfic. there's some child-like part of me wants to keep on believing in santa or father christmas. christmas is my favorite time of year, and he's a big part of that. i love peter and lucy's relationship. i can't decide who's my favorite, but it's definitely a toss up between the two of them. sorry it took me a while to review thos fanfic. i loved reading it nonetheless. )
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I BELIEVE! I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED AND WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE! T.T *U*

I LOVE that Peter sneaked downstairs and wanted to peak! XD We've all had the temptation! XD

This was AMAZING! My goodness, it was!

Poor Lu, crying because of Su! XC Ugh...come ON, Su! Play along, if only for them; better yet, REALLY grow up and let yourself BELIEVE! *U*

Go, Pete, being there for Lu (and Ed, in esseence) at night and next morning! U That's amazing! I LOVED his wonder at his Father's belief! U

Then, the Narnia scene... AW! It's SO SWEET! I ADORE Father Christmas, and I love that Peter still believed, as well as Edmund and Lucy! *U* I wish Su would believe, but I know how she is...

ROCK ON! MERRY CHRISTMAS! *U* *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
oh Lord, THE FANFIC IS FOR ME TOO? *O*

Well, I can't say that I believe, because my family never did the effort to make me believe xD - they always bought the gifts with me! - and so, no, I don't believe.

But I love the Christmas stories because always have some magic thing in it! *-*

and I loved this story *-* I love how you can put Susan with this great facility to disbelieve in everything xD Yeah, it's something weird, but I really love! It make me say "oh, but she is wrong" even if I don't believe either! :3 This is a great tallent, to make people forgot, even for a minute, that all those rules really exists, and only believe in the magic of the things!

marry christmas! :3

with all the love I can have,

Hiei-and-shino
Russet022 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was very nice. A lovely Christmas fic. I like how Peter is trying to say Susan's silly, she's trying to be grown-up, and actually being more grown-up than she is. :) How very Peter.

Merry Christmas!