Reviews for Secret Santa
Celebrindal01 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
This story is so beautiful, goodness, I want a Christmas miracle as well!

Those two are absolutely lovely, Mikoto is the best really, it is sad but so beautiful at the same time, I think I'm in love with your writing, seriously. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
sasunaru 4ever
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Ahh this made me cry! I loved it!
Yullenator chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was a sweet beautiful story
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
*sniff* *sniff* tears up...that was a breathtaking and moving story...gonna go cry my eyes out now.
human2wolf chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
best story of life I don't know why I'm crying... oh wait I do is so cute adorable and sad you did a great job writing this story
MoonIllusion chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awwwwwww
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Awww, soo sweet :D
travisblack117 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Nica8860 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I don't know why I'm reading Christmas stories in August but I really enjoyed it and thought it was very cute, and I was extremely happy when I guessed that is was Mikoto who did it and was right.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Stop making me cry. Please. Seriously. I don't even know why I'm crying so much. Just please. Stahp.

I loved this! I honestly thought that Sasuke was the one engineering all of the wish fulfillment, never expected his mother to have a hand! Well played.

Great job, keep writing
Khandalis chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I almost started crying. I'm so glad I'm reading this after Christmas, otherwise I really would be in tears right now. Kudos
SweetGumdrop chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awww! That's so sweet! I liked it!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Another great story! You are one of my favorite writers. I love sooo many of yours stories! But Sasuke's mom dying was really sad :tear:
thoraxe357 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I have to admit that I haven't found a single story of yours that I don't like. I'v read many and you always manage to perfectly balance just the right amount of angst with plenty of happy fluff. Lemons aside (wich are also good, but not really part of the point I'm trying to make) I end each story with a feeling of happy contentment. I thank you for your wonerful work and look forward to more in the future