Reviews for Proceed to Heaven
Heather Logan chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Hello there! This was really interestingly done, the way you cut back and forth between the points of view and the descriptions narrated by the other people. The atmosphere was very silent and cold and apprehensive, too, invoking well the image of the snow and the wind from these scenes. Great story!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Beautiful. I really enjoyed it.
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Wow! This was a very intersting story and a very intersting POV. It was a great read!
Maeve Riannon chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Great. A true symphony, with all the thoughts converging in Kenshins deperate train of thoughts in the end. A very original concept, and very good writing. The end left me very stunned...its a great effect.
lonewolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
wow! That was beautiful! I've never read a fic about the time between Tomoe's death and the cabin burning scene...and to have it told by the villagers makes it even that much more creative! This was beautifully written! Having different view points of the villagers in an almost journal like format was a great touch! Awesome descriptions/ imagery- very nice _
Henrika chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I thought I reviewd this. This was a very good story. I really like how you took the villager's point of view. There aren't many stories on what happened to Kenshin after the forest of barriers so I was so glad you wrote this. Keep writing!
Ayashi1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I read this a while ago but forgot to review.. I really, really, truly LOVED it!

It's so beautiful. very very good work, thanks for writing
Wingstar-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
This is such a neat story! Beautifully written, and the only story I've ever read told mostly in 2nd Person! _ What a great idea! Very original and a great read. :)
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
This was beautiful and very well written. And so original. I'm glad I had a chance to read this.
Calger chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I meant to review this when I orginally read it a long time ago and I didn't, gomen -_-;; This is a beautifully written little fic, it's really nice to see an idea that hasn't been done before, and the unique perspectives of the people Kenshin was surrounded with in Ostu is very effective in describing that time in his life. I really hope you write more RK fics in the future, thank you for sharing your work with us, ja ne!
Naomi chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
this is an interesting point of view. it's cool to be able 2 c how things happened afterwards through the villagers eyes
wombat chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Wonderful, well-written blend of tangible descriptions, natural dialogue, and psychological introspection. The interview-style segments added a further touch of realism to an already vivid narrative. I hadn't really thought about what their "neighbors" must think about Kenshin, Tomoe, and what happened to them, but this is a solidly plausible and poignant exploration of that. Thank you for writing it.
Clarus chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Well, that was very nice. Very haunting. I liked how you integrated so many people's POV in this. Kudos for this one!
Lina chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Very nice story, I like the idea of eyewitnesses. Well done.
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
I liked it...I've always wondered what happened after Kenshin killed Tomoe and exactly how he got her to the house in his condition because I haven't read more than a few select parts of the manga, but even though this might not be how it truly went, it's a great description of what might have happened.

Midori