Reviews for All I Want For Christmas is You
AW, CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Mew Mafa chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was sweet -
Aqua-Moon-rose chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
she had the right to smack him! LOL! hahaha! and really cute!
Zurla Adams chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
XD It's April, but I still read this.

XD I loved Kisshus letter to Santa,it was awesome!
No1DrenLover chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aw! Just adorable! My fav couples as well!

Kisshu/Dren x Ichigo/Zoey 4ever!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
aw so cute :)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
AW so kawaii
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Nyahahaha! That's too cute! I loved this one, it was cute, it was sweet, it was funny, etc.

Dum da dum! It's my favorite lines time! -official sounding music plays in background- :

(“Mistletoe sounds nice, but I like the colors,” Kish commented, “red and green are kind of nice together.” He wiggled his eyebrows and Ichigo smacked him.) Heh heh that's so like them! Kish is such a hopeless pervert but we love him anyway~

(“The chimney? But I thought he was fat!”) Kisshu raises a good point, how DOES Santa get down those chimmney's after eating all those christmas cookies?

(Lettuce blinked. “H-here, I think...” When he opened the box, the sight of a well worn novel greeted him. “I'm not quite sure if you like mystery novels like Sherlock Holmes, but...” She started, but to her shock and surprise, he hugged her. Pai's only words were, “Thank you, Lettuce. Merry Christmas,” although she could have sworn she heard him murmur, “Christmas is a wondrous thing for displaying one's love,” before he disappeared into thin air before her eyes.) Hee hee that's so sweet! I love it!

("You look like an elf with your big ears, Taru Taru!"

He bellowed in response, shaking off her hat, "I am not an elf and I want my present!") That made me laugh!

Nice job Bunny-chan! I hope you had a Merry KISHmas! (I was estatic when I found all this japaneese candy in my stocking!Best part is i get even more presents soon cuz my birthday's two days after christmas! ) -adds story to faves- Ja ne~!
megzeeeh chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aw...kawaii! w

Love it, love it, love it! So fluffy! :D

Merry Christmas, Bunny-chan!

Kitterfly xoxo
Jigoku no Namida chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A great story!

Sweet, very sweet.

And I like it very very much!

The pairings are great and it was cute.

Sorry, right now I'm out of words to describe this story with.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (and happy holidays, too! XD)
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
aww so cute _
mew mew 124 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw!

How cute! and it fits so well 4 Christmas...

Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year Fireflies Glow!
easternrose21 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aww, so cute.

I loved the LettPai bit and when Kisshu kept butting in when Ichigo was talking about Santa.