Reviews for Wedding Arrangements
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh this is gonna be good
Moonlight Writer Forever yours chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
i like it, ithink it was funny just that neji is kinda ooc. Neji would probably never apologize and has a much cockier air about himself but otherwise i like the way this story is written. :)
triplt333 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
when you're switching to a new scene, try putting some kind of divider in.

it's a pain to do, but makes reading so much easier

good story by the way, this seems well written.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
Dont u think this is a little unfair. Her father is dissapointed in her for nearly getting killed
kenzinator chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Awww...That was sooooooo cute! I'm just sad that's over. :( But it was amazing! :D
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
great fic. just confuse though, someone is trying to kill tenten, won't it be natural ti fight back, if it is how come her dad and neji is dissapointed in her
JWzipper chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
interesting... i wonder how this will play out... P
Cypherphoenix chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
I'd just like to say that while reading this, I have laughed out loud several times, and I think you stayed completely in character for the situations you put them through. well done, my friend, well done.
iShipxx chapter 16 . 4/10/2010
... sorry if you think this is a late time to review, but i .. only read completed stories.. cuz i hate having to wait for the story to end :D

and ... i think i personally don't like the ending very much.. but the beginning was quite interesting... and quite funny, to say the least...

out of the nejiten fanfics i read.. i should say i prefer this one over most of the others...

:D
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i dont like it, TenTen's to stuck up!
AnonymousM chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
I think that your ending was a bit abrupt. Good character progression with Tenten, though. Plus...she failed. Sort of. I feel like the ending would be greatly enhanced if you had her father congratulate her or say how he's sorry he jumped to conclusions about her "fighting". Something more conclusive would have been better, but whatever. Your fic.

L8r,

AnonymousM
Tigers and Dragons chapter 16 . 2/19/2010
AW, the wedding, sniff, HAPPY ENDINGS :D

Short and sweet, nice wrap up, do what you want, but I don't think it needs an epilogue.

Well Done, I look forward to your next story.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
Look I know what you're getting at with the whole Tenten has to change thing, but seriously if you walked into a filthy alley and found a girl sobbing on the ground with clear and obvious evidence of a fight surrounding her, why the hell wouldn't your first reaction be 'Are you okay?' Seriously, injuries deserve more attention than motives or circumstance.

Also wouldn't Itachi hear about a royal wedding? Aren't they usually widely publicised? What kind of royal wouldn't have a big showy wedding?

That aside, I still enjoyed it. Well Done.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
hey omg loved it i don't wnat it to end i will miss reading this fan-fic it was an aswume time to spend with you and i will deffently read more of ur fan fics!

i will always review ur stories and i will never give you flame so can't wait to read more

XOXOX

Karatekid-Ninja XD
missy4eva chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
AW! hehe it was cute x] neways if u do an epilouge, ill be looking for it! bye bye :D