Reviews for Tears Of Christmas
Symantra chapter 1 . 7/25
This is one of my favorite pairings, so much that it hurts whenever one of them gets hurt physically or mentally. I actually had to get up because my eyes were watering. The end was a bit rushed.. It could've done with a bit more time put into it, but it was enjoyable nonetheless!
Gonstika chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Apart from the story looking slightly rushed (Which is understandable) and some errors here and there, it was a real touching story.

Kagami's comment to Konata "Who could love you?" and so on, I actually shed a tear ;(

There are few stories which make me shed a tear, and this was one of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
...the middleish part was really sad, so sad i had to look away and i actually cried... but the fic was beyond awesome... please write more angst with konata x kagami i give it a 9.99/10
ali-san chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
n-neeeh kawaii / *fangasm*
stealthmomo chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i love love. i love these two characters in love. this was so sweet. So many authors write Konata as being so flippant, even in serious situations. Even a girl as strong as her would break down under the emotional weight.

this was nicely done. thank you.
Chaotrix chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I do like the story. Very cute Christmas story.

But the constant spelling errors really really bugged me and made it difficult to fully enjoy it. And it was slight OOC, but that wasn't TOO bad. I favorited the story for the story, but besides the plot, there was nothing else that I REALLY liked about this story. Felt rushed, and like one other person had said, it sounded like the emotions of the characters were too simplified and slightly unrealistic.

But that's just constructive criticism, because I honestly would like to see much more stories from you and it was nice to make a little Christmas gift like this! Just try and proofread to correct your spelling errors?

It was a cute story. (:
Mystear chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I loved this story, utterly amazing(and i didn't see a single grammar error, imagine that)hope you never stop writing :D
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Hahaha...cute. Yeah, I said it again, _.
nukerjsr chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Yeah, I'm with some of the other reviewers here. The writing here isn't really fluid and I'm seeing constant errors (I'm has an apostrophe) and that just kind of influences in OOC-ness of it all.

It is kind of cute, but love is a two way street. This isn't them really showing affection for one another in more of Konata making Kagami feel so guilty, that the two love each other. When you look at a confession, it needs to feel organic which is what I think this story lacks.
Muu chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Like some others are saying, there was something off about this. It felt like even though the characters had some emotion it was far too simplified. Things were rushed by the end, and there just all around wasn't enough detail, I suppose.

I actually couldn't finish. I wish I could have, but I just got really bothered by it. I'm really sorry.
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw, that was such a cute Christmas story. :)
kitmaro chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Slight ooc but can be overlooked. I did enjoy this, it was a nice little one-shot. Later.
Omegahugger chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A fine little one-shot, and definitely a great present from you.

However, like Silencian said, something seemed a bit off in the writing. It was a little below your usual products. I cannot really say what made it that way. I am sincerely sorry for being unable to help.

As for why Miyuki told everyone that fact, I just thought she thought that Konata's friends needed to know why she broke that much down... That was quite the reaction, after all. This way, they at least knew the cause. They knew that they hadn't done anything wrong, and thus wouldn't blame themselves. That is what I believe anyway.

So Arker, keep on writing!

We want you to stay and make another story next year! C:
Zhintos chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Merry Christmas to all,and happy holidays to all,you really did well here Arker,it gave me a warm feeling to read this towards the end,well done
Raineh Daze chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Your writing just sounds... wrong. To me, that is. Not very fluid...

Maybe that's a by-product of the way everyone's speaking? What they're SAYING is odd. So's how they're saying it... O_o