Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
Guest chapter 13 . 21h
I agree with Bella that wasn't a fight.
Little Devil:Yay you've turned to the dark side.
Angel Who Always Wins:You disgrace me.
Hoe can I turn to the dark side for agreeing with a women I am one myself. Women stick together.
Little Devil:Awe your right.
Angel Who Always Wins:Yes! I win again. I already defeated you on the cross. So go back to hell.
Loved this chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 22h
Aaaaaawwwweeee! I want to go on a date like that. So romantic. I'm going to mention in to my future husband.
Vivir Mi Vida chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Wait...Jake's GAY! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I mean, I have nothing against gays. I have like three gay firends, which is a lot where I live. But seriously? I love it. You will be the death of me. So grateful I finished my water BEFORE I read that part. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
Great ending to a funny story. I like that Elijah is a perfect mix of Bella and Edward. Funny that she carried him around fr The first three years, because he's a little terror. So funny. With a little girl on the way. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 11/30/2016
Yay! They've decided to do what I wanted them to do, yippee! She's going to work and live there in Chicago, while helping him move to their new home. Hopefully, he can transfer. Seattle would be good. They'd still be really close to Charlie if something went wrong with his recovery. Close to their friends too. Actually, I bet their friends would follow them into the big city. Depending on what they are all doing for work that is. Where do his parents live? Chicago?
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 11/30/2016
Bella Trucknapoer . . . that's quite funny. I love that Rose filmed the whole thing. They'll have that to look at forever. Cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
He came baaaaaack! Yay! I'm so glad he changed his mind abut going home. Well, he should still go to Chicago but, take her with him. Then properly quit his job, giving notice. She can work from anywhere and if she's gone just temporarily from Charlie, Jake and Sam can take care of him. Should be a month, tops and then pack up his things and move with her back home. Hopefully, he can get hired on locally. Maybe even with Charlie being ex-Chief, he knows the men at the fire department. Helps to have an 'in' with the house. The way Rose was acting throughout the morning, made me wonder if she knew that Edward was coming back? I love that he proposed at the end there. That was fantastic! Did Rose hear and see all of that too?
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 11/30/2016
I figured this would happen. She kept it all bottled up in her for far too long. Festering away, until she exploded with evil things spewing out everything she didn't mean to say. She didn't even feel that way about his job. She just hates that it is so far away from her. Yes, her job is mobile, she's there for Charlie. If he was better, she could've had her editing job. Instead she's there for her dad. I wonder if Edward ever even contemplated transferring? We won't know, because he walked out when she exploded.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/30/2016
Edward dancing with all the little ones, was adorable. I rather like the way Bella met Elizabeth. Her verbal diarrhea was perfect. Now perhaps, Bella may mention this to Edward instead of keeping it all bottled up inside herself. I doubt it though. Avoidance does seem to be one of her traits. I am surprised that Edward hasn't mentioned anything yet though.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/30/2016
That is my favorite thing to do at a wedding, too. Watch the groom, instead of the bride. I liked that Edward dragged her out to dance. Protesting the whole way, of course.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
I still vote for him to transfer to where they all live. He's all alone out there in Chicago. They are all there together. She'll have the four of them but, it won't be the same. He doesn't want to leave. That'll suck when he has to. Especially knowing he's used all his vacation time. She can't follow gimmto Chicago, because of her dad. If she leaves and something happens to him, she'll hate herself. Plus, Jasper, Alice, Emmett and Rose all moved there for her and her dad. If she leaves them to go to Chicago, it just doesn't make sense.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
Thank goodness the pranks are over.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/29/2016
Charlie was way over the top. Too over the top, actually. Bella saying all those things to Edward on their drive over, seemed really cruel too. One would think that you'd want to help him to know what to expect, instead she just amped up everything. Well, with Charlie being so over the top, maybe the way she was acting did prepare him.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Effing loved this chapter! His confession of all the ways and reasons he loves her . . . in between kisses, no less . . . sa-woon. The fun they shared waking up together was so great too. Then the call from Charlie and all that entailed, had me laughing all over again. Very much enjoyed that chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
I really, really like that she sat there pondering her real feelings for him. Realizing she's in love with him. Then, I liked that you kept her true to character and she freaked herself out with said realization. Silent treatment. Strange goodbye kiss at the airport. Then topped it all off with her yelling at him, her ILY. Absolutely perfect for these two. I just popped over to read all the outtakes on your blog of this and so I knew he too, loves her and is too afraid to tell her, for fear of her running. Now, since she said it first, he can say it back and hopefully, keep her from running. Very glad she told the ladies the whole entire story, from start to finish. Especially that first date.
5,750 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »