Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
can he work on cars? does he know anything about cars and truck engines
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
did he just tell Jasper what he did well wonder how mad Bella still is
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
that was so cute yes keep it coming just finished your cia story with BELLA AND EDWARD WHERE HE IS HER SSA.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
great
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Snappher chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
Awwwwe...poor girl. Shes just scared of losing him and shot her mouth off. I did that once, just like this...nearly lost someone really important to me too! I panicked, big time!
Snappher chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
Oops, sorry. This is rated T, not M...Im not even sure what T means!

Is he gonna move to Washington?
Snappher chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
Has she even touched his peen yet?
Snappher chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
They should tellthe group they has unprotected sex to start a famiily right away!
EJ Masen SARW chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
Hey. I've read this story half a dozen times. Hilarious. I still keep it in case I ever want to come back and read it again. I'm not sure if you're still on here but if you are I was wondering if I could get the snippets of Edward's point of view for this story. I adore this story but it's driving me crazy that I can't view any of Edward's thoughts after reading several of your an's. Please if you still have those, I would love to receive them.
Ena chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
It is quite good. The way you turned Edward's original personality is really remarkable. you created a whole new personality. You have got potential, just pay attention to your spellings and grammar for your future astounding works. All the best!
Ena chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
I like how you manipulated Jake's gender. I can admit that I was a bit offended, but I'll not ;) I like Edward more..
Ena chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
I don't want previews or faster updates as ofcourse you have uploaded the whole thing. I love Bella and Edward's banter very much. Great work!
Ena chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Favorite is scene is when Mike wants to buy Bella a house.. quite funny. Nice description of Mike. And I like it when Edward is so cheeky..lots of luck for your other stories..and why don't you write a novel? You are a damn good author..
Ena chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
You have got humor and a great style of writing. Keep it up. I guess I like the name CHUMBUCKET.
5,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »