Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 11/30/2016
Yay! They've decided to do what I wanted them to do, yippee! She's going to work and live there in Chicago, while helping him move to their new home. Hopefully, he can transfer. Seattle would be good. They'd still be really close to Charlie if something went wrong with his recovery. Close to their friends too. Actually, I bet their friends would follow them into the big city. Depending on what they are all doing for work that is. Where do his parents live? Chicago?
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 11/30/2016
Bella Trucknapoer . . . that's quite funny. I love that Rose filmed the whole thing. They'll have that to look at forever. Cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
He came baaaaaack! Yay! I'm so glad he changed his mind abut going home. Well, he should still go to Chicago but, take her with him. Then properly quit his job, giving notice. She can work from anywhere and if she's gone just temporarily from Charlie, Jake and Sam can take care of him. Should be a month, tops and then pack up his things and move with her back home. Hopefully, he can get hired on locally. Maybe even with Charlie being ex-Chief, he knows the men at the fire department. Helps to have an 'in' with the house. The way Rose was acting throughout the morning, made me wonder if she knew that Edward was coming back? I love that he proposed at the end there. That was fantastic! Did Rose hear and see all of that too?
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 11/30/2016
I figured this would happen. She kept it all bottled up in her for far too long. Festering away, until she exploded with evil things spewing out everything she didn't mean to say. She didn't even feel that way about his job. She just hates that it is so far away from her. Yes, her job is mobile, she's there for Charlie. If he was better, she could've had her editing job. Instead she's there for her dad. I wonder if Edward ever even contemplated transferring? We won't know, because he walked out when she exploded.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 11/30/2016
Edward dancing with all the little ones, was adorable. I rather like the way Bella met Elizabeth. Her verbal diarrhea was perfect. Now perhaps, Bella may mention this to Edward instead of keeping it all bottled up inside herself. I doubt it though. Avoidance does seem to be one of her traits. I am surprised that Edward hasn't mentioned anything yet though.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 11/30/2016
That is my favorite thing to do at a wedding, too. Watch the groom, instead of the bride. I liked that Edward dragged her out to dance. Protesting the whole way, of course.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
I still vote for him to transfer to where they all live. He's all alone out there in Chicago. They are all there together. She'll have the four of them but, it won't be the same. He doesn't want to leave. That'll suck when he has to. Especially knowing he's used all his vacation time. She can't follow gimmto Chicago, because of her dad. If she leaves and something happens to him, she'll hate herself. Plus, Jasper, Alice, Emmett and Rose all moved there for her and her dad. If she leaves them to go to Chicago, it just doesn't make sense.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
Thank goodness the pranks are over.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/29/2016
Charlie was way over the top. Too over the top, actually. Bella saying all those things to Edward on their drive over, seemed really cruel too. One would think that you'd want to help him to know what to expect, instead she just amped up everything. Well, with Charlie being so over the top, maybe the way she was acting did prepare him.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Effing loved this chapter! His confession of all the ways and reasons he loves her . . . in between kisses, no less . . . sa-woon. The fun they shared waking up together was so great too. Then the call from Charlie and all that entailed, had me laughing all over again. Very much enjoyed that chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
I really, really like that she sat there pondering her real feelings for him. Realizing she's in love with him. Then, I liked that you kept her true to character and she freaked herself out with said realization. Silent treatment. Strange goodbye kiss at the airport. Then topped it all off with her yelling at him, her ILY. Absolutely perfect for these two. I just popped over to read all the outtakes on your blog of this and so I knew he too, loves her and is too afraid to tell her, for fear of her running. Now, since she said it first, he can say it back and hopefully, keep her from running. Very glad she told the ladies the whole entire story, from start to finish. Especially that first date.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
I love that they both like being 'married' and had smiles on their faces, that they hid from each other, when they agreed to play it out that way in front of the others. I like that they are making Emmett think they want to stay married, make him squirm. It'll be that much worse for him when he has to tell them the truth. Not sure why telling Rose to keep Emmett from telling them it's a prank, is going to help their plan . . . will find out soon I suppose. What was Alice angling for when she kept trying to bring the conversation back to them waking up married? Confused. Jasper did sit there wondering what they're up to. I'm wondering what they're up to and I'm in on it. Sort of. Maybe?
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Holy crap . . . they sat and spoke to one another with an actual real adult conversation. Admitting feeling and everything. *wipes tear* No seriously, I loved thatbthey did that and did it in an adult manner. No jab or jibes, just simply figuring out what they wanted. Her marshmallow dream made me crave marshmallow cream. I love that he laid there with her while she slept on him. It was so sweet. Hopefully, they tell Emmett and the others, that they went ahead and got married, just the two of them, sober, so that they would remember the ceremony they clearly missed the night before. That'll make Emmett panic. Rose and Alice will be pissed. Jasper will just sit back and most likely realize this is them prancing the others back.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
I'm beyond elated to read that she figured it out. And, that they both seem so disappointed that they aren't married after all. I still think they should get married for real to freak out their friends . . . that would be the ultimate payback. Stating that they want a ceremony they can remember. Charlie may get angry for missing his ow daughter's wedding though. That wouldn't be fair to him. Maybe they could fly him in super quick like? His parents too! I want this for them.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
Both Edward and Bella have noticed that they know something, yet neither has figured out that they've been pranked. Worries me a bit about their thought process. I'll give them time, as maybe those hangovers are messing with their thinking cells. I like that Edward has no issue in telling Charlie about them being married. Loved that he slipped in she'll move in with him afterwards. I really like that he kisses her to shut her up. Funny.
5,761 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »