Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
Ruh-roh, I knew Emmett would be out for retaliation. Bella did well in setting the conversation in a different direction when Jasper realized Edward had left his party early as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
Floved this chapter. All of it. The diner . . . the talking . . . the blue haired waitress . . . his asking Blue to choose for him . . . finding out he's and EMT . . . her inner monologue again . . . the bear . . . asking about flowers . . . unique. Very good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
I'm very happy that they're going to prank Emmett. Hopefully, it doesn't make Emmett want to retaliate. Interesting that they are meeting at the diner, after ditching their parties. I like it. Clearly Edward is quite smitten with Bella. I like his tenacity.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
Okay, that date I could handle, as it was interrupted by Edward. Very odd of Mike to be planning the next summer with her on their first, and now we know only, date. The house was too much. Creepy. Now, Jasper has to work with the guy asking about her constantly . . . how she's doing in Switzerland . . . lmao. I liked Edward walking her home. Very chivalrous. He's funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Wait, I don't want to read her dating someone else. Yuck. I'd rather BxEbanter their way into a date of their own.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Rose offering to run him over, was funny. Alice buying a whole set of Tupperware to get a number for Bella, funny. Her running monologue is very funny. Wondering how she's not met him before, if they are all so close. Odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Hello there, *waves*. I'm new to you and your writing. Jumping in with this one. I laughed quite a lot in this chapter. Looking forward to the journey.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/17/2016
What! We didnt get to see the wedding!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
The whole truck napper thing is getting annoying. One of the many reasons i hats charlie, shes 23 for gods sake she can datr who she wants ffs
Guest chapter 34 . 11/9/2016
Ok, your a really good author, one of the best I've read, and trust me I've read a LOT. This was soo cute and I liked how you changed Edwards personality.
petmom1213 chapter 33 . 10/5/2016
Yuck Bella and Paul! I'm always and only Bella and Edward. This was great. I do not want it to end! At least I still have Chicago to read. Thank you for writing. If you do outtakes one of the wedding would be great so would telling Alice.
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 10/5/2016
I love Bella TruckNapper.
petmom1213 chapter 28 . 10/5/2016
Did you know that you can't read through tears? Poor Bella and poor Edward. Though he did overreact.
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 10/5/2016
"I'd rather fall and break my arm with you than stand here, unharmed, without you," he teased.
I leaned my head on his shoulder, rolling my eyes. Well, didn't that just sum up our entire relationship?
My favorite part.
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
"Every single day of forever," is my favorite line.
5,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »