Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
kuhhh chapter 1 . 3/4
Are u on right now. Bc I want to ask u something
I haven't found any characteristic that makes Bella redeemable, I feel like she's always in the wrong. You do write some funny one liners for her though.
Tolkien chapter 33 . 2/3
this is the best twilight fic I ever read :D
Twilightlover281 chapter 34 . 12/22/2014
This is officially one of my favorite stories. The humor in it kept me laughing, and it wasn't that over the top humor. Loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Awwwwwwwww! Awwwwwwwwww! That was such an adorable ending! Loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Awwwww! This is my favorite chapter so far!
Rose chapter 34 . 11/10/2014
Your story is downright hilarious. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. You are an amazing writer. Thank you so much for writing such a fabulous story. :)
elli chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
My fave bit is 'we all hate Emmett he eats us out of house and home and blocks all the sunlight.'
angelsfanili chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
I loved this story! It made me so happy!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
Loved it. What a great story. I enjoyed reading it.
imustbecrazy chapter 33 . 10/19/2014
great story - sorry to see you're not here anymore - would have loved to read more. very funny stuff!
cmalva chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
I love it... I think I laugh to cover a year...3.. best fanfic ever
Katie chapter 31 . 9/17/2014
Love the story and Completely jealous you're in Texas or that u was in tx my hubs is army all my fam. And friends r in tx and I'm not :( but love this story sooo funny
Let Just Me chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
A great story..I Luv It
bronzed topaz chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
Yeah, it's really late at night and I'm too lazy to log in. :)

I LOVED this story. Everything was perfect, except for the whole fake marriage thing, because that was just plain mean, but they got him back and I enjoyed every moment of it, so all's well that ends well!

So happy that Edward didn't get on the plane, though I'm really very glad Bella brought up him actually going to the airport in the first place without even saying goodbye, because I would have. I can't blame her for not being angry though, not with Edward standing in your doorway and then proposing! Very sweet.

Oh, and I loved Bella.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
5,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »