Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
cluelessinlife129 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
aw...they are so cute :)

i really love this paring, edward here is soo playful and both of them just gives me a fuzzy feeling :)

please update soon.
dmntink chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I think you are an amazing writer. How you come up with the story lines are beyond me. I tried once to sit down and think of a story because I like many others love these characters but i was only drawing up blanks. I'm glad that you were able to incorporate Mike into this story as the goofy love sick for bella guy that we all know he is. Edward being the savior was a beautiful touch!
Lily-Rose-Bella chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
it was really funny i laughed all the story and especially at the phone call! looking forward to reading next chapter
wannabealicebrandon chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
lol i love this story

edward is hilarious, i like how he twists wat bella says into something completely different

keep writing!

reneesmay chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
i love this story so far and i cant wait to see what happens next in this story and why do i have a feeling that edward is going to be moving to forks with bella by the end of this story so please update soon
prettylyza10 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
oh my god.

a tatoo.

of his mothers name.

how cute.

how sexy.

how romantic.

i love him.

and i love bellas reaction to edward.

ew freaky mike.

well what can you expect.

update soon !
CloudedMindx chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Another brilliant chapter!

Can't wait to see how their relationship develops(:
Deceptively Sane chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I like your chapter titles. They make me laugh. -
Inamorta chapter 4 . 12/30/2009

RangerRainbow chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
aw so cute
Solsticio chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
"You want me!" I imagine him saying that and I smile :) This Edward is great, so forward, so bold, so cool, and funny. Again, I like it! And let me tell you it is the first time that I read that Elizabeth is not dead. You surprise me there... Good Job! Like always... waiting for more!
cmg129 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
"I smiled, looking down at the ground. A carjacker who returns the car. A stalker who admits to the stalking. I think my mother warned me about him. He was even tattooed. But did it count if it was with his mother's name? The guy was a walking cliche."

favorite line!...or lines. :-) i love love love this story! i usually don't review nor read stories that are not finished but this is a splendid plot. can't wait for more!
chickchoc chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
previews please! i want to hear more!
dreampills chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Is this Edward's way of flirting? Maybe he's never done this flirting thing before..but seriously this is not the way to woo a girl. But shit is he a charming hot guy. yummy
Mo'Reading chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Oh my gosh, I have actually told my friends that if whatever their into is IT that’s as good as it gets I would rather become a hermit and give up on the worlds low standards. Is it weird that Edward and Bella’s banter and the way Edward likes to irritate Bella reminds me a lot of my husband and I when he was trying to get my attention, I mean seriously down to him telling me he knew I wanted him because he was Gods Gift to Women? Obtuse Round, Love it! I only did a blind date once in High School as a favor to my friend, but I’m not Bella so I laid down the law the minute we were introduced. However I think that when Edward said ‘do something crazy buy the house across the street’ I would have taken that opportunity to turn around start jogging yelling “No, no, no, I don’t care what you say, I’m on my way”! Then again I would not have needed someone to call and save me, but if I did, oh who am I kidding, Bella’s to nice, I would have let him buy the stupid frozen yogurt or ice cream or whatever it was I would have walked outside with him and shoved it in his face and pointed out that it was too cold, effectively ending the date and saving my night! Why are tampons like kryptonite to guys? Seriously it’s not like their out of the wrapper or anything and how come they expect women to be ok with handling a condom? The conditions thing I agree with Bella, I tell my hubby all the time, ‘conditions must be presented & negotiated prior to the agreement being sealed’. I knew when he said, ‘you want me to look at it’ (the truck) that he didn’t know what he was doing, how did I know cause that’s what I would have done for a good laugh and then when the person go mad at me I would say, “I never said I could fix it, I just said I would look at it.”
5,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 347 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 367 .. Last Next »