Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
Bubbly131 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I really like this story. I read a lot of fanfiction stories (I can't even count the nights I didn't sleep until 5am to read them...), and this one definitely sticks out. I can say the same thing about Reassigned Identity. I can't wait to go and start reading Welcome To the Real World.

And with RI, when do you plan on posting a sequel?
Mango2Crango chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I loved the call from Nana ]

PLEASE update now!
Lilacs4All chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Funny chapter!

I hope Edward is sticking around after the wedding...
november21 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Awesome start to the story. I was out of town, so I missed the first few chapters, but I absolutely adore Edward in this one. Great job!
Lilacs4All chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Best part:

"I reached out and grabbed his mouth, cutting his horrible singing off mid-sentence.

“They're going to call PETA.” I warned him. “You're disturbing all of the neighborhood animals.”
Stjerneskudd24 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I liked it very much! Any guy in converse is a catch :)
The Charming Curiously Curious chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
OMG that was awesome! I would never go on a blind date!

Anyway update soon please!

Enemy!:P
SiriuslyanEdwardLover chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I love it. I just started reading this today and I can't wait for more! Update soon please :)
mrsamandaclairecullen chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I'm loving this new story it made me laugh out loud a few times, can't wait for the next chapter!
ccoffey12 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Dude I need some serious updating now! Ep!
greenhugger chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Ahh, now i've hit the end of the first four chapters... you must update soon! ":D
greenhugger chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i really like this so far :) its got an interesting plot, haha. something unique for once! well done! Keep going I'm looking forward to reading the rest :DD
Briebrie chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Lovin this story! You rawk MkMarie! Much love!
Meadow Skipper chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Haha. As I read "Listen to your heart," my iPod- being on shuffle- decided that it would be the perfect moment to play it. Anyways, I loved the chapter. It was amusing just like it always is.

~Madelyn
The One Who Believes chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Edward's cute! Hahaha! It's a nice and light story, a good change for me, I read a lot dark stories recently. Can't wait for more chapters! :D
5,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 347 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 367 .. Last Next »