Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
isa77 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Loved this chapter. Its cute how Edward keeps coming after her.

Please update soon. :)
Sunshine72 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Go Edward.
booklover1121 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This was really funny! I was laughing when Mike went to look for a house, but when Edward called her and Bella started calling him dad and then tell Mike that she had to move to Switzerland(or New Zealand ;D) that was just the icing on the cake. I was in hysterics!
bookworm19065 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Nice job! Love the Mind reading pun! I'm glad you like my idea :)
lilvamplvr chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I don't know what to say... This story is GREAT D

preview please .

xoxo D
Mimi Nella chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I really cant think of a one thing in this crazy lil world better than a tatoo'd edward! But lovin the story!
loulou-29 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
J'en étais sûre que c'était Mike! lol Et que leur rendez-vous allait être une catastrophe aussi... mdr On peut dire que Mike n'a pas de problème d'engagement et se projette rapidement dans le futur! mdr Une maison?

Et quel bonheur de voir débarquer Edward! J'espèrais très fort que ce soit le cas, mais j'en étais pas sûre à 100%, disons seulement 99% ;) lol

Et j'adore leur interactions! Elles sont toujours drôles! mdr Je n'ai pas le temps de citer toutes les répliques que j'adore - il y en a beaucoup trop mdr - mais le "Your lying? Sucks!" et le "Not enemies?" he quoted "Wow. Why don't you just admit that you're in love with me?" d'Edward... mdr "Listen to your heart!"

Et aussi ce qu'ils se disent au téléphone - nanna's sick - ou encore quand elle lui demande si c'est le nom de sa fille "He looked at me like I had just asked him if he spent his weekends kicking defenseless puppies" mdr

I can't wait for the next chapter
Angellique13 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I loved this chapter

I love how sad Mike got when Bella lied to him

he was very clueles

Bella didn't even care she hurt his feelings

I like persistent Edward

I wish you would have done the previews for reassigned identity.. i used to die waiting for that story...

the whole don't give a preview until you review thing is also a very smart way to get reviews
jueguini chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
haha I love Edward's confidence! :D
cluelessinlife129 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
aw...they are so cute :)

i really love this paring, edward here is soo playful and both of them just gives me a fuzzy feeling :)

please update soon.
dmntink chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I think you are an amazing writer. How you come up with the story lines are beyond me. I tried once to sit down and think of a story because I like many others love these characters but i was only drawing up blanks. I'm glad that you were able to incorporate Mike into this story as the goofy love sick for bella guy that we all know he is. Edward being the savior was a beautiful touch!
Lily-Rose-Bella chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
it was really funny i laughed all the story and especially at the phone call! looking forward to reading next chapter
wannabealicebrandon chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
lol i love this story

edward is hilarious, i like how he twists wat bella says into something completely different

keep writing!

please.

lmqao
reneesmay chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
i love this story so far and i cant wait to see what happens next in this story and why do i have a feeling that edward is going to be moving to forks with bella by the end of this story so please update soon
prettylyza10 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
oh my god.

a tatoo.

of his mothers name.

how cute.

how sexy.

how romantic.

i love him.

and i love bellas reaction to edward.

ew freaky mike.

well what can you expect.

update soon !