Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
cmg129 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
"I smiled, looking down at the ground. A carjacker who returns the car. A stalker who admits to the stalking. I think my mother warned me about him. He was even tattooed. But did it count if it was with his mother's name? The guy was a walking cliche."

favorite line!...or lines. :-) i love love love this story! i usually don't review nor read stories that are not finished but this is a splendid plot. can't wait for more!
chickchoc chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
previews please! i want to hear more!
dreampills chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Is this Edward's way of flirting? Maybe he's never done this flirting thing before..but seriously this is not the way to woo a girl. But shit is he a charming hot guy. yummy
Mo'Reading chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Oh my gosh, I have actually told my friends that if whatever their into is IT that’s as good as it gets I would rather become a hermit and give up on the worlds low standards. Is it weird that Edward and Bella’s banter and the way Edward likes to irritate Bella reminds me a lot of my husband and I when he was trying to get my attention, I mean seriously down to him telling me he knew I wanted him because he was Gods Gift to Women? Obtuse Round, Love it! I only did a blind date once in High School as a favor to my friend, but I’m not Bella so I laid down the law the minute we were introduced. However I think that when Edward said ‘do something crazy buy the house across the street’ I would have taken that opportunity to turn around start jogging yelling “No, no, no, I don’t care what you say, I’m on my way”! Then again I would not have needed someone to call and save me, but if I did, oh who am I kidding, Bella’s to nice, I would have let him buy the stupid frozen yogurt or ice cream or whatever it was I would have walked outside with him and shoved it in his face and pointed out that it was too cold, effectively ending the date and saving my night! Why are tampons like kryptonite to guys? Seriously it’s not like their out of the wrapper or anything and how come they expect women to be ok with handling a condom? The conditions thing I agree with Bella, I tell my hubby all the time, ‘conditions must be presented & negotiated prior to the agreement being sealed’. I knew when he said, ‘you want me to look at it’ (the truck) that he didn’t know what he was doing, how did I know cause that’s what I would have done for a good laugh and then when the person go mad at me I would say, “I never said I could fix it, I just said I would look at it.”
Dani-1811 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
great story cant wait for more
StarChild23 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Great chapter. I love that Edward is so cocky in this story and that Bella isn't all innocent like some of the other stories. Can't wait for the next one.
alwazabrat chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Yes- Mom definitely warned me about him and that little dimple in his cheek.

Definitely my fav line. And I gotta say I love Edward in this fic (love the personalty)
sprinter1 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
mhm tattooed converse wearing edward is what i wished i got for christmas! haaha so incredibly fantastic chapter! i must say i loved how he got her out of the date...best part though was totally mike and the house i was so ready to piss my pants when i read that! haha :] please update sooni cant wait to read more! you made my day!
o0S0o chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
absolutely loving edward...dont fight your feelings lol

cant wait to see whats going to happen next?

ive totally forgotten, where is the story set? and where is edward from? and is he going to be going 'back' somewhere after the wedding or decide to stay somehow

anywho...send me a preview please?...and definately cant wait for the next chapter, update soon!
worldlygirl chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
hahaha i loved it i was rotfl at the end!
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
this story is so funny.I hope that Bella gets over the whole carjacking thing.I can't wait for the next chapter :)
sweetsurprise26 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
im loving this story more and more after every chapter (:
SerenaCarter chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Edward to the rescue!

and mike; clingy much?

Your idea about holding previews hostage...it will definately work. You're going to get heaps more reviews.

D
October25 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
I like this story it's very interesting. and you write it well too :) can't wait for more.
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Awesome chapter.. Is Edward falling that fast? He's trying to be so sweet.. and Bella, she so difficult sometimes.
5,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 368 .. Last Next »