Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
mrsamandaclairecullen chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I'm loving this new story it made me laugh out loud a few times, can't wait for the next chapter!
ccoffey12 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Dude I need some serious updating now! Ep!
greenhugger chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Ahh, now i've hit the end of the first four chapters... you must update soon! ":D
greenhugger chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i really like this so far :) its got an interesting plot, haha. something unique for once! well done! Keep going I'm looking forward to reading the rest :DD
Briebrie chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Lovin this story! You rawk MkMarie! Much love!
Meadow Skipper chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Haha. As I read "Listen to your heart," my iPod- being on shuffle- decided that it would be the perfect moment to play it. Anyways, I loved the chapter. It was amusing just like it always is.

~Madelyn
The One Who Believes chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Edward's cute! Hahaha! It's a nice and light story, a good change for me, I read a lot dark stories recently. Can't wait for more chapters! :D
hPdC chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
love it upsate soon
laugh-love-live-always chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Edward reminds me so much of a character I saw in a movie, but that character dyed at the end which I hope doesn't happen here. Anyway on a lighter note hilarious chapter. Each time you add Mike Newton in your stories I hae tears running down my face and weird looks being given to me.
laugh-love-live-always chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Gotta love the Cullen teasing.
laugh-love-live-always chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
I seriously fell of my chair because I was laughing so hard on this one.
laugh-love-live-always chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Haha. I bet Emmett is the cousin. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Mike was just way over the top for a first date, but Edward was oh so charming. She'll never be able to resist.
Luvntwilight chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
I love this B&E they are hilarious! Thanks for an excellent update!
liztucker17 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
really good story, very well thought out :)

xx