Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
Cerasi J chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I actually didn't see the cousin thing coming... I was thinking he was going to steal something else! Cute! I loved it! :)
caitlinjean chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
update!

i love where this is going!
TCullen80 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
I kinna feel bad that they are all ganging up on Bella. But it is all in fun right. And I can't wait to see who she gets back at.
TCullen80 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
And I am still laughing. How can she be such good friends with all of them and never met Jasper's cousin. This is too funny I am lovin it!
TCullen80 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
HaHa I am really enjoying this story. It is funny. How do you accidently steal a truck. And ok now my question is why when his cousin buys a new truck does he think that it is Bella's old beater truck?
Luvntwilight chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
MK Marie you have another winner! I can't wait to read more.
I'm an ENEMY chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
THat was really good!

I loved the whole converse with dress clothes!

Update soon Please can't wait for the next chapter!

Enemy!
Solsticio chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
For some reason the best friends in the world are the ones that you can act like a child around them, but are in adult mode when you need support and someone to be there for you . I am glad that I have friends like that. For that reason I like the dynamics of Bella and the gang. It is familiar for me, I like it!

Waiting for pay back from Bella! ;) LOL
christiep chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Another great chapter- loved the bit about Bella only being worried about having someone to do the Heimlich. Classic :)
uniqueuchenna chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
wo! Much Ado About Nothing quote :), you gotta love that play.

Still loving the story :D

x
rlilangels2719 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Loved it! I like how Bella is in this story. She is feisty!
rlilangels2719 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I loved it. I'm really excited about this story!
rlilangels2719 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
loulou-29 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
J'adore!

Edward est trop drôle “Nope." he said cheerily. "Emmett was the one who dared me to move Jasper's truck. He's also the one who never warned me that there was another one parked in front.” He shot Emmett a look. “And he also failed to mention that Jasper was gone for the day... in his truck.” Trop fort Emmett ! mdr Tout le passage avec "Beautiful is not a name" trop bien - et oui, il est beau et intelligent Bella! mdr

J'adore Bella. Que ce soit les répliques qu'elle dit à haute voix: "This is eagle one to Blondie" - j'étais morte de rire pendant 5 minutes à ça, je les imaginais trop bien mdr - ou encore “They're going to call PETA.” I warned him. “You're disturbing all of the neighborhood animals.” mais aussi ce qu'elle pense dans sa tête "I hated being the center of attention and now there was four people staring at me like I was some type of alien just come down in a flying saucer. Uhm, yeah... I come in peace?" MDR She's SOO funny, I agree with Edward

Et je suis tout à fait d'accord avec le gang: "You guys have chemistry" Trop bien la réplique de Bella à "Edward is very nice, Bella" - “Edward is a criminal.” MDR

Je suis persuadée que le le mec est Mike... "baby face"... Est ce que Edward sera dans le coin quand Bella vera Mike? Mystère... sauf pour toi ;) mdr

J'adore cette fic, l'humour est génial. Sauf qu'on ne peut pas la lire si il y a du monde autour de nous, ils ne comprendraient pas pourquoi on est mort de rire! ;)
coolcatz93 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
HeY Marie.. I'm Ish. i was not a part of this site until i read ur stories..n its actually because of you taht i joined this site .. that i could review ur stories and tell u how gr8 u are at writing this..

Reassigned Identity is THE BEST fanfic i've read till date.. even though it was all human.. with no vampire stuff along..It was so beautiful.. so nice.. LOVED IT REALLY!(:

I'm really liking this story too. itz funny and witty and i cnt wait fr the next chapters!..

U ROCK TRULY!