Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
lynne0731 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Hi,

I cried from how funny this was!

Lynne
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
cool
TCullen80 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
I am cracking up! Who talks about taking a summer vacation and buying a house together on the FIRST DATE! She should be happy that Edward showed up when he did.
twilight mom and fan chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Just caught up.

This is a really fun story!
KatetheGreat13 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Lovin it. Keep it coming!
LoveThoseVampires chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Love it please update soon. Is there going to be any Edward point of view
Diving in chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Your story is excellent, i love the personalities of Edward and Bella, particulary Edward, he's funny. i'm looking for the next chapters ! ! !
aimee chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Extremely funny! Loved it! Edward is adorable. Loved how he interjected himself on the walk. Thanks for the update.
Avery Shane chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Hilarious.

"It's a very long story." I said dryly.

"But very entertaining." Edward chuckled. "Maybe we could all go get some hot chocolate and I'll tell you about it."

That was great but I think the best was:

"You'd have to make sure it has enough bedrooms for the little ones." Edward said, straight faced.
carey1090 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
That date with Mike was just awful. The only good thing about it was Edward crashing and saving her from the date. Can't wait to read more since they are no longer ememies. Update when you can.
xxSNOWGIRLxx chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
i am in love with this story and CRAVE MORE!

i wish i started this story wen it was complete... but i guess i will just have to suffer through the wait. oh well. *shrug*

its totally worth it! :)

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

much love, xxsSNOWGIRLxx
Lunigai chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
omg i really love this story! i get so depressed having nothing better to then check to see if you updated. i was happy that you did! this story is so awesome! AH! It makes me laugh out loud and makes my sister stare at me like im some pink alien from mars with six eyes all on the left side of my face! this is hilarious! update soon! :D
Rosalie-Emmett-Kristin-Jett chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATEE! i lOVE this story
Rosalie-Emmett-Kristin-Jett chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMMGG this is so good! i love it!
LAN809 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Poor Bella! Mike was alittle crazy there. Loved the B&E banter as usual. It's only a matter of time before she gives in.

Update again soon!