Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Great chapter as always - thanks for updating. It's refreshing to read a fanfic that starts with Bella and Edward not getting on with one another and the humor has been executed perfectly as always! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Live Like We're Dying chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
lol. tht was cute! please update soon!
let'sdisappeartogether chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
"Do something crazy. Buy the house across the street!"

Ahahaha! That was so funny. I loved it! Favorite line I have ever read.

Please update soon!

-Amy
Hearts of Pyjamas chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This story is really good and HILARIOUS! Please send me the preview of the next chapter, I really can't wait for the next update :)x
JellyJules chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Amazing. In love. NEED MORE!
christiep chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This story always makes my day. I practically flipped over tattooed Edward...that's just...sexy, haha. I loved Bella's inner commentary about her mother warning her about boys like him, and Mike was hilarious. I just can't get enough of this story...
NotActive1234 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Love it. Edward is so cute. "Listen to your heart." Ha priceless.
dreaminbelleza chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
i truly love this story, hope the updates continue coming. I love the playful bantering between Bella and Edward. And wow what a date! Can't believe Mike was already looking at houses, haha. Great story can't wait for the next chapter!
FreeSpirit329 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This story is original and cute. It's written well, and Edward is so lovable.
Walking Travesties chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Omg. I want a tattooed Edward wearing converse now.

This is RosieCullen-Black btw. On my friends account XD

Ahahahaha. Mike. Bless him. Can I marry Mike? Just cause no one likes him and I feel sorry for him.

Now where's the next chapter preview!

LoveYas x
isa77 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Loved this chapter. Its cute how Edward keeps coming after her.

Please update soon. :)
Sunshine72 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Go Edward.
booklover1121 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This was really funny! I was laughing when Mike went to look for a house, but when Edward called her and Bella started calling him dad and then tell Mike that she had to move to Switzerland(or New Zealand ;D) that was just the icing on the cake. I was in hysterics!
bookworm19065 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Nice job! Love the Mind reading pun! I'm glad you like my idea :)
lilvamplvr chapter 4 . 12/30/2009