Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
JessLovesTheGreen chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
WOW!

Amazing... it makes me smile :D

Good Job xD

Preview :D

Jess xx
Hailey C. Black chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
That one was cute:) Edward's finally getting somewhere! So are ya gonna send me that preview?
CrazyDaisyDaisy chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Loved the chapter. Edward's personality is funny.
BitingBack.x chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
OMG i love your stories read all of reassignned identity and loved it! plzplz send a preview for trucknapper

BitingBack..x
Twilight2010 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
another great update, i love this story can't wait for the next chapter!
thinkingthinks chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I luv this story! and Reassigned Identity! I dont think that I mentioned this, but, your a really, really, good writer! I love how Mike is so certian that he and Bella will have a future together. I mean, who looks at houses to buy for their kids on the first date? that part, is PRICELESS!

Please give me the preview! I need to know!

Keep updating so fast please!
TWIHARDalltheway chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Damn Mike is a little forward moving in? Love it
SilentlyBitten17 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
i love your story. My favorite part is when edward shows up when bella is on her date with mike.
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Great chapter as always - thanks for updating. It's refreshing to read a fanfic that starts with Bella and Edward not getting on with one another and the humor has been executed perfectly as always! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Live Like We're Dying chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
lol. tht was cute! please update soon!
let'sdisappeartogether chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
"Do something crazy. Buy the house across the street!"

Ahahaha! That was so funny. I loved it! Favorite line I have ever read.

Please update soon!

-Amy
Hearts of Pyjamas chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This story is really good and HILARIOUS! Please send me the preview of the next chapter, I really can't wait for the next update :)x
JellyJules chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Amazing. In love. NEED MORE!
christiep chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This story always makes my day. I practically flipped over tattooed Edward...that's just...sexy, haha. I loved Bella's inner commentary about her mother warning her about boys like him, and Mike was hilarious. I just can't get enough of this story...
NotActive1234 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Love it. Edward is so cute. "Listen to your heart." Ha priceless.
5,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 350 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 370 .. Last Next »