Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
brittany86 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
awe she is denying tha enivitable
bella ya its my name chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I can't help it your genuse I Love your writing. Now type type and...

Oh ya TYPE! ~Love Ya~
AngelsLuvMe chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
PLz update soon! Luv the story! :)
Jillybeans122 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Fantastic funny chapters!
Kelsilina chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
hey great chapter
sprinter1 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
thanks for the update it was incredible! hahah :]]

okay so my favorite line was "tough luck truck napper" and

"i thought you said beautiful isnt a name" and the whole walkie talkie part _ priceless! lol please update soon!
UltravioletSpark chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
:D

I really really don't want to wait for the next chapter!
let'sdisappeartogether chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I love this story so far! Great plot and story line:) I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Abbey
Mo'Reading chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
For a minute there I thought you were making Edward a 'Bad Boy' I was so picturing leather jacket, tatoos and a motor cycle Sigh! However this Edward is good too, I like the banter between him and Bella already and the fact that he enjoys making her mad. Love the trucks name by the way, why do men do that give cars nick names, my dad is in construction so we grew up with mostly trucks, 1/4 ton, 1/2 ton even semi's anyway each truck had a name, I had a little Ford S-10 (smallest in our fleet) so my dad named her Baby, the duly with two full cabs and extra long bed was white so he called that one the 'Limo' and the semi was 'The Tank' then my husband called my first car which was blue and small the 'Smurf Mobile'. Anyway as always with your stories I spent a good amount of the time I read grabbing my stomach and laughing, at one point I was almost hyperventilating my husband asks me what so funny but he never gets it. He says I have a morbid sense of humor.
Kitkatka101 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Lol, I was dying when they started singing 'Edward and Bella sitting in a tree' lol. :D I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Twilight2010 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
another great update, love it! can't wait for the next chapter.
Jokeee chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
OMG! That's a great story!

Update ASAP! Can't wait! D
Aliceee chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Great chapter! Lovee it.

Update ASAP! D
o0S0o chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
YAY *claps hands*...loved the chapter

favourite line definately has to be "and he also failed to mention that jasper was gone for the day...in his truck" lol

cant wait to see what happens next...please update soon!
Pauligirl chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Much Ado about Nothing is pretty much my favorite Shakespeare comedy so I loved that little tid bit! I'm looking forward to your next chapter! You rock for how fast you update!
5,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 358 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 378 .. Last Next »