Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
elli chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
My fave bit is 'we all hate Emmett he eats us out of house and home and blocks all the sunlight.'
angelsfanili chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
I loved this story! It made me so happy!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
Loved it. What a great story. I enjoyed reading it.
imustbecrazy chapter 33 . 10/19/2014
great story - sorry to see you're not here anymore - would have loved to read more. very funny stuff!
cmalva chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
I love it... I think I laugh to cover a year...3.. best fanfic ever
Katie chapter 31 . 9/17/2014
Love the story and Completely jealous you're in Texas or that u was in tx my hubs is army all my fam. And friends r in tx and I'm not :( but love this story sooo funny
Let Just Me chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
A great story..I Luv It
bronzed topaz chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
Yeah, it's really late at night and I'm too lazy to log in. :)

I LOVED this story. Everything was perfect, except for the whole fake marriage thing, because that was just plain mean, but they got him back and I enjoyed every moment of it, so all's well that ends well!

So happy that Edward didn't get on the plane, though I'm really very glad Bella brought up him actually going to the airport in the first place without even saying goodbye, because I would have. I can't blame her for not being angry though, not with Edward standing in your doorway and then proposing! Very sweet.

Oh, and I loved Bella.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
My brother, who is 5 years and ten days old (never I repeat NEVER forget the ten days part or you'll die an excruciatingly painful death by the hands of the-boy-who-must-not-be-named), has drawn a picture of me that looks very cute and so-not-me. But I must say I think that while I was reading your fic my expression was VERY similar to drawing-me.

The similarities: a gigantic smile on my face that literally split my face in half.

Let's not mention my drawing-head is way too big to actually belong to drawing-me, even MY head is not that inflated.

This is the most beautifully funny fanfic that I have ever read. I'm REALLY tired of smiling now so I should go read some angsty tragedy to calm me because right now I'm grinning like a mad(wo)man. But the again, maybe I shouldn't depress myself after reading this I'm-grinning-so-much-I-think-my-cheeks-will-fall-off masterpiece.
ONCE.boy.UPON.meet.A.girl.TIME chapter 31 . 6/19/2014
I really like this story, it just made me giggle so much and also cry at the sad moments :D I loved the plot and also the personalities of the characters and most of all I loved the ending. This story is awsome and I have added it to my favourites so I can read it again later. Huge thumbs up xx
mdsngrc chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
EPOV please!
mdsngrc chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
I need an EPOV!
mdsngrc chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
I am so in love with this story. Their banter makes me laugh so much.

If you're still doing previews of his dad's POV I would love to read it. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Bella's cons would outweigh all the pros...she's a beoch! Delivery boy wasn't crazy...she is.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Is it just me or is Bella a real bitch? She "sneers" to much.
5,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »