Reviews for The Tales of a Charming TruckNapper
Ena chapter 2 . 2/25
You have got humor and a great style of writing. Keep it up. I guess I like the name CHUMBUCKET.
ylene.aerts chapter 1 . 2/21
Hi! would you like to read my story? that would make me really happy!:) :)
me2 chapter 34 . 2/19
I have SO much to say! This was so flippin' fabulous! Honestly, great work. Professional, clean, and creative.
The beginning with the actual trucknapping was fantastically funny and wildly unique! You really know how to draw in your reader!

Second of all, you made Edward such an enigma and it was SO fun to be curious about him WITH Bella. Their dating and flirting in the beginning was such a joy to read!

Again, then when they found out they were not married. They were so sad and I just felt their pain. It was so sweet and endearing- the depth you created was real.

and just a few entertaining parts I absolutely loved:

(this was speaking of all the Cullen men) The part about them having great jaw bones and playful eyes. That. That... that was just great writing. Playful eyes? I would never think to write that, yet its the best line I've ever read. its so relatable and understanding. Wonderful writing skills... really.

And the dead Edward prank. Must I say more? I have NEVER in my whole entire life laughed that much! I felt like I was their, "in on the joke". I just cant get over what a stupendous writer you are.

and your chapter names are just flippin' cool.

Bella shouting I "Because I didn't want you to know I loved you!" I seriously was about as shocked as Edward hahahaha!

Her spilling her guts to Edward's mom- priceless. Gay Yoda/ Gay Jake was even more priceless.

There is still SO much I could say but this is already getting rather lengthly. You are one talented writer and I profusely encourage you to really publish one or publish more if you already have. Please grace this world with your writing!
twirob chapter 33 . 2/16
cool story thanks for posting and completing it ;)
twirob chapter 28 . 2/16
omg! tears streaming down my face! ;)
twirob chapter 13 . 2/16
why is it that bella never gets the upper hand? she always caves first :(
twirob chapter 7 . 2/15
omg! i was laughing so much i had tears running down my face and i could hardly breathe! ;D
EternalSunshine007 chapter 33 . 1/8
Hehe this was great! I loved it and think you had the perfect ending! Great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
This Story is sooooo funny hahaha love it :D
kurtisha charlery chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
lol bella u are one crazy ass girl smh :) oh n wat wrong with justin bieber? :( n ps: i like country n western :p
kurtisha charlery chapter 32 . 12/26/2013
lol welcame to the famioly truck napper :D
kurtisha charlery chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
lol :)
kurtisha charlery chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
looooooooooooool bella you need help seriously? bella trucknapper smh...
kurtisha charlery chapter 29 . 12/26/2013
O_O i sure as hell wasnt expecting that...bu incase bella is going to be dumb again then bella ... SAY YES! :)
kurtisha charlery chapter 28 . 12/26/2013
bella wtf are u trying to get charlie to shot edward or samething YOU'RE the one that got all upset n started shouting at edward now ur crying? DAMMM girl you are the new diffintion of frecking retarded _ :/
5,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »