Reviews for Revelation
Koalagriton chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
I loved this. I know you wrote this a long time ago but... Man this was awesome. So emotional. But I wonder... If Leo smells like dirt (the good kind) and Don smells like thunderstorms, what do Raph and Mikey smell like?
MutantGirl95 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
I loved this story! It is amazing, a little confusing, but amazing.
The0neR1ng chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I LOVED THIS I LOVE YOU I LOVE MIKEY!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!
Vela513 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Very cool. Thanks for the list of contents!
Anon chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Ah, I'm just re-reading this, it was one of the first stories I think I read here that I really, really liked. I like the fact that the turtles have powers but you didn't make them totally overpowered, the powers are there but it's kinda not the main point (though they are central to the plot), it's more...about the characters and how they interact. When I read this, I doesn't feel like I'm reading for the sake of the story, it feels like there's this whole learning experience that's going on for me as well as the turtles, which I think is the mark of great writing. Anyway, congrats and keep it up! I know you're busy with The Wooden Bestiary but I don't suppose that there's a sequel in the works for Revelation? It's kinda the sort of story you want to go on forever but at the same time, where you ended it was perfect cause there's so much material for the imagination to go on with.
Jenihenpen chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
This fic is fricken awesome! Must admit though, if Leo smells like dirt and Don smells like thunderstorms, what do Raph and Mikey smell like?

Totally going in my favs _
SmileyDJingles chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Oh, wow!
stephie 23 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
First off this story should have way more reviews than 20, since its so epically awesome! :)

This was one of those stories that you bookmark to read again later, because it was just so good that first time.

I really responded to the line, "For him to describe this to you, would be as useless as for you to describe yellow to a blind person"

I actually suffer from anosmia, (from birth) ... so I really loved this! :P ... and it would be like how my friends try and describe specific smells to me! lol

Anyways I loved the story, and I really loved how Mikey had this ability to control chi, that even Splinter did not have! You also have wonderful descriptive talents, I was able to visually see the web that Michelangelo would see, and I love it! :)

ALSO, I love that the spirits have different smells, Leo (dirt lmao), Donatello (thunderstorms, I LOVE thunderstorms)

Just curious, what do Mikey, Raph and Splinter's spirits smell like!

... "You know what? Let's go to Massachusetts."

They did. It was full of crazies. (AND SHEEP.. hehe)
UntenLaiva chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Thank you for writing this, it was amazing :D I loved it a lot.
Gohanzgirl chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
This was absolutely amazing! I loved reading every second of it! Wonderful wonderful writing! I can't get over how much I loved reading this!
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
woo... this the 1st story quite different then others... very brotherly bondin... and interesin x3 and u finish it fast.. lol the awesome part that the chapter was long too x3 keep it up!
Mikell chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
I had honestly forgotten that I questioned some of your characterization a couple chapters back. For that I apologize- I should have said in the last chapter that I can see now why everyone was acting the way they were. There WAS something going on with Mikey. Don was way over tired, and Leo was simply under the incredible strain of first having nearly lost his brother entirely, and then not understanding the amazing healing he was undergoing. So well done.

And this chapter ... "My chi smells like dirt?" had me falling off my chair laughing. That was great. This is perhaps more mystical than what I'd normally enjoy, but I think you handled it very well, and the boys' conversation sounds exactly like how they would discuss deep spiritual matters. LOL The "smell" of chi... I never thought of it quite that way. Love it.

Great story. *applauds* And I love how you incorporated references to actual episodes, making the boys feel more grounded and "real".

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Celeste38 chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Awesome story, very VERY awesome!

Loved what you did with the characters here, and I look forward to reading more from you.
Egg chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
This was absolutely LOVELY. I adore the idea that Mike is the keeper of their spirits, etc etc, and the whole spiritual energy thing. You don't really see too much of that in the show until later, which is such a damn shame.

Thank you for the wonderful story, I had a great time reading it!
narakunohime chapter 7 . 12/29/2009