Reviews for Jack Claus
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Fan-fucking-tastic. Freaking loved it, and I just rolled on the ground when reading the letters to each other. I swear it was just too funny considering it sounds like me and my best friend. I thought you did very well on it. :)

HmGirly chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Holy fricking frick.

Yes I know it's July.

So much it hurts. This was... this was... 3

I'm not even going to begin to tell you how I dug up this story over half a year after it was published, because my brain is now officially goo. This has probably made my year until next Christmas.

You... are... (insert word here because I can't think of one flattering enough)

Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aww,that was so cute! u I loved it. Great job!
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Love it. There isn't enough of Jack and Kai, even if it isn't full-out slash. Plus, this wasn't even corny, which is a huge plus. I like their personalities being nailed effectively. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing more like this.
ohbrothamybrotha chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really liked this story. Jack and Kai were very cute with their nicknames! And the ending of the story was adorable! You know that they just have feelings for each other. it's obvious. I also greatly appreciated how you got Kai's personality right, most of the time I try to get the characters right in their personalities, I know how hard that can be sometimes. this was very very cute!
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was great. The dialogue was funny, and I especially love Kai and Jack's letters. It didn't seem too much like slash until the end, but it was good. Bromance ftw!

And if it turns into more than bromance, no harm in that...X)

Amazing job, I love it. :)
RoseAngelx chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Wow, this was really, really good! I loved it! It's really well written and I think you portrayed Jack and Kai very well. I love the whole writing letters and their nicknames thing. Great job!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
It's horribly sweet... and also horribly warped. All-in-all, nice work. Merry Christmas!
Tozz chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
um, first of all, can I tell you how much I've missed your writing? because I have MISSED your writing. and I WOULD tell you about it, honestly, except there are no words to explain the depth of my longing. so that's that.

on top of that, not only did you actually WRITE something for once (no offense, it's just been a while) but you wrote something COMPLETELY AWESOME. Either absence makes the heart grow fonder or you just keep getting more and more awesome (I highly suspect it's both).

I laughed, I giggled, I snorted, multiple times in all different orders. everything you write is delicious, and though this my first Jack/Kai fic, you have made this pairing particularly delicious.

I love how I'm rambling and it's not even my present xD; but it might as well be, because I've wanted you to write something for so long.

so yeah. merry christmas. brilliant as always.
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Gaww what is this madness cuteness X33 BAH YOU SWEETIE THIS WAS CUTE WRAPPED IN ADORABLE WITH A SIDE OF-dare I say it-KAWAII~ *shot*

Naw, but I loved it Thanks so much! Merry Christmass! _
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love this. I love your unique style of writing. I love that it's Christmassy, but not at all corny.

Also, the idea of Jack writing letters from Santa is just brilliant. This is heading straight into my faves, okay? xD

Have a Merry Christmas!
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I can always tell if it's a story by you even without seeing your name. No one has a style quite like yours, I must say. :)

And for slash not being your thing, well, this was well done to say the least. I especially like how they're still acting like guys even though there's more than just frienship going on there.

Kind of makes the whole thing more heartwarming in a weird kind of way.

Merry Christmas!

~ Peace and Love
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Yes. Yes. Yesyesyes. Damn you, Erika, for always making me laugh! I adore this, and the ridiculous letter Jack Claus and Jack-in-the-Box wrote. It's just epic.

The first letter, though, made me lol way too much. xD Best opening I've read in forever.

I want my own Kai and Jack. Stat. Mail them in from Canada. It's green here, I promise you. ;)

Fabulous work. Each sentence is incredible.