Reviews for iLondon
Rhea chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Kyaaaa~!

You guys must update soon! I really like this story. (although im a bit late on it)

Are you guys going to update anytime soon or has this story been discontinued? :'( TT_TT

Well, I hope you can update a new chapter soon…but I would completely understand if you don't. I mean, you have an actual life, unlike me. ;)

- Rhea -
sue chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
oooh, i love this fic! it's so awesome, really :)

please, update it soon! i would love to read more.
zecrazynutmunkee chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Are you going to continue this story? :] It's so funny, I was cracking my arse off. 3
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is extremely entertaining to read! xD The whole Hinata and Naruto running off, Sasuke and Sakura in the PLANE bathroom having some good ol' fashion fun(I'm laughing like hell), and Sai being a vet. I'm glad he's a vet in this, it's amusing. xD This is an awesome fic.
lokixlucygrl chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
i love the ending of the second chapter
xStarryyAngellx chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
ahahahaha miraculous recovery...and oh my sasuke and sakura 8D...hmm makes it seem like sasuke is whipped by sak...bwahahahahah wth am i saying..idk lol i think i'm just sugar high...srry to bother you ;P
incompetent dabbler chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Pfft love it, like I always do with your stories. xD Very well written and beyond creative. Great job and good luck. I can't wait for more.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
Mistress of the Sandbox chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
awesome story. i actually lol'd so i know this is good :D please update soon!
mollycoddle chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Well okay then.
ayumwu chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Omg this is again super awesome a;lsdfja;lksfd I love how everyone's just...miraculously there rofl. Keep up the good work! :D :D :D
Gerkyhen chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Lol keep this up. I love teh Auness :3
kaylan101a chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
OMJ! Funny story! cnt wait 4 the nexted chapter!

HAHA! Ino's dog got a knife stuck in its eye. lmfao ] nd Shikamaru has 2 carry Temari's Luggage. Poor Sasuke has 2 deal wit Sakuras SUPER strength nd her... bossyness. ] LMFAO ]

-Kaylan101a

]
K A A Y O chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
so cute! keep it coming!
goddess-training chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I just LOVE your stories!

They are just awesome!

And doing it through texts and IM's is real creative and what ppl in these times do!

Keep up the great work!
FlowersN'stars chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
omg...sakura slept with itachi? o.O

LOL at the end xD