Reviews for How Placido Stole Christmas
Sams chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Just wonderful the pun about 4kids, man you're kinda good at fics, keep doing like this :)
Animediva943 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I have to say this was pretty good despite it being kind of old. I think if you had a cover of "You're a mean one Mr. Grinch." This would have been gold. But that's just me.
AquaBlossom312 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Cassidy: and thats how placido attempted to steal christmas.

random orphan: i like that better than the original

Random orphan 2:so your mom was an awsome snow ball fighter?

Cassidy:how do you think rosie learned?

*hears eagle screaming outside*

Cassidy: and wait kids theres more!

Lua than said:"how'd our presents disappaer in the first place?"

"oh yeah i saw this guy dress as santa clause take our presents last night" his sister said nochalontly.

"you mean him?" yusei said pointing over to placido.

"yup" luka said glaring at placido.

then the residants of neo domino glanced at each other before yelling"GET HIM!" and ran to attack the santa claus impersonater.

"oh */#$$"! the man yelled.
5dsgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i loved it! especially since placido is one of my favorite characters in YuGiOh!
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Me: (closes book) And that's how Placido stole Christmas.

Lock Cat: ...

Wendy the Panda: (claps) Wonderful, even more funnier than the original!

Lock Cat: ... it sucked.

Me & Wendy: NO IT DIDN'T! BE QUIET!

Lock Cat: (mumbles) It could of had some YuseixAki romance.

Me & Wendy: BE NICE!

Anyway, update soon!

GOTTA GO! PEACE!
Chrome Nagi Dokuro chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOL XD

Well I got the snowthingy 10,000 OWO

Beware!
cutelittledizzymae chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Sorry for not reviewing earlier.

Anyways, I totally like this story. Your great when it comes to poems and Placido ruining Christmas...well almost anyway. XD

Very well written. :)
ChidoriTachibana chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
YOU ARE SO GREAT! I just finished my laundry, completely bored out of my mind when I read your story! It was so awesome! I just wished I could do a little animated pic on this! Keep writing on! )
TTY7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Poor Placido. If only he had accepted the joy that was Christmas, he wouldn't be so mean. Great story. :)
Unnamedsomeone chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
"which left a hole through a wall of the living room"

I love that toy XD

Anyway, it is sad I don't know that character, but still it was fun with the whole murdering everyone and people getting their toy... Aki VS Crow on snowball, very funny :)
isara-love chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
thanks for your lovely story ..

I like your fanfiction

funny part your story his destroy wall and all of present falling
Shadowrosedragon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hehehe, I loved this little Humor/Parody. It's quite clever. Poor Placido, he just doesn't understand Christmas, does he? It's hilarious how Luca said "Your not Santa Claus" and Placido used sleeping gas on her.

This is why this is much better but it still make me love the original story of it, it's so funny. xD
manicmethod chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
LOL! I loved that story! I used to read the Grinch all the time and I love this. I'm suprised Placido has never said those five words before. After all, he is the bad guy. Bad guys are cool and swear and stuff.
Riana Arclight chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Not one of your best? Seriously? This story is awesome, I love the twists you added to it to try to make it your own, and I could honestly see Placido trying something like this. He does seem like the type to completely hate the holiday season and all the cheeriness and whatnot XD. I'm adding this to my favorites, it made my day. I couldn't stop giggling, I was laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes.
Elinea chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Well where to begin ? Maybe with the beginning _

I just love the snowball fight between Crow and Aki and I'm sure that even if the three guys (meaning Yusei, Aki and Crow)teams up against Aki, they'll lose ;)

And I just pity Placido. Poor guy but he is one of my favorite bad guy from Yugioh (with Bakura and Dartz).

To make it simple, I really enjoy it ;)

Elinea