Reviews for Last Christmas
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I am in love with tour writing, something about it makes the story more realistic and easy to read. The story was so amazing and just wanted more! Garra and Naruto are my favorite characters... And see these two together was nice. I dont see these two together a lot so it's nice to read one that is complete and understandable to read..
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Gosh the "talk" with Sasuke was satisfying. Although it would be nice to see temari bashing him /inner sadist/
Airy89 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Hmmmm...i like ths ending
Sasuke deserved it
AkemiClover27 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
yay! sasuke got what he deserved!By the way I loved the story!
AkemiClover27
chaz chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
gaara is the fucking best and realy would make a better mach for naruto
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This...just this...took me a whole day to read. Lol but this was wonderful. Naruto and Gaaras' relationship did seem a tad bit rushed. It's a bit sad that the others didn't feature much. Other than that, nice job!
baka36411 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
haha yay! finally! i love stories when sasuke gets the shit beaten outta him! :) thank you for that! great story too! :D
andysanime chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Really good job and HA-HA Sasuke you got what you deserve! In any case, I guess Neji forgot about the fact that Naruto was suppose to be there when he 'talked' to Sasuke XD.
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I swear. This pairing is more cannon than SasuxNaru. I like them, but I think I love GaaxNaru more. I think it might have to do with my love for both bishounens, though...;3 This is amazing. I loved this so much Now I want to go back and re-read it, it's just that great. I wish this would be made into a doujinshi Yes. This is that 'mazing.

Love! (in a non-creepy way of course. But just by saying that makes it creepy, doesn't it? Oh well.)

-Grayy,(;
Silent Harmony chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
... Omfg. I loved this.

GAARNARU 3 very well written! Loved the plot too D:

I wish there was more to what happens in their relationship :( great job!
Mi'era Az'ule chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
VONDERBAR!...eh, sorry. My brother keeps sayin that, and I think that it got stuck in my heada. Anywho, this is actually a really good story. I enjoyed it, my mom did and some of my friends were reading with me. We all absolutely loved it and wish that there was some more...

You've probably gottn this request many times already, but I am asking this: could you write Gaara and Naruto's weddin? With Kakashi implying things about their sex lifes, and the two of them getting all flusterd, I think that if you added their first time, it would take away from the innocent fluffiness that the story has. Not that I wouldn't mind reading more Gaara/Naru smex, but I would really like to see their wedding. It would add that proverbial cherry on top, in my mind.

If that idea offends you, then please, disregard it. I mean no offence when I suggest these things, only what me and my muses would do if we were writing this. Again, if I offended you, I am sorry. Although, I really would like to se the wedding.

All in all, great story, and I hope to see more soon.

Ciao Miera
SAKI-SHUNKA chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
WOOOH. i must agree with you on that, that was one of the longest oneshots ive ever read. but i also must say that was one of the best coodoes to you. keep up the good work. JA;)
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
FUCK YEAH! I Soooo Wouldn't Want To Be On Temari Bad Side. Would You? Brilliant Job. You Made Me Get Very Emotional. i Was Almost As Bad As Naruto. I Feel Like Such A Sap, lol.

YYWKMN.
vegegoku13 chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Om mah gosh that was the best gaanaru story evar and kakashi and his eye smile made me lol so hard as well with gaara and his woman fish lol i loved ur story and now i hate sasuke :O much love 3
May Eve chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
*cackles* Oh goodness. "At your wedding, I get to marry you." I'm not sure what's funnier: that Kakashi said this or that *Kakashi* said this. I've got all these hilarious visions of Kakashi as their officiator now..._ Very nice work.