Reviews for Akatsuki Dreams
thelastunicorn chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
i love this story. it is really good and very funny. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon. and will Naruto and Sasuke ever be together as a couple.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
i have only just begone reading this story and this is geting interesting
sousie chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
hi i love your story well i hope the vote isn't done yet so i vote for itachi even gaara would be fine
Ninja99 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
SASUKE X NATSUMI! This is really great so far. KEEP GOING :D
Ninja99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is nice! Really good! Make a Sasuke Natsumi pairing! :D

Very good, vvery good plot. :D
monkeysrockdude chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
it has a good plot, but it is hard to read, and sometimes hard to understand, to help with this you might want to space out your paragraphs, for exmple after someone speaks before another person add another paragraph for example

"Hi my nam is Naruto" he said with a grin

"My name is Itachi"

"Kisame"

that makes it a lot easier to read and helps readers understand who is talking
ehanda chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
swet another itachi and naru fic. cant wait for the nect chapter
trsofnaruto chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Cute story you have here :3 can't wait for more XD Update soon and until next time :3
Epoch95 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I a happy you are updated). Your story is pretty good so far and I hope you keep writing good stuff. Love the jokes
CheshireAlice chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Hey there! I really like your story so far. You seem to have a good plot and it leaves me wanting more! I think I may have seen some grammar and spelling errors, but that would be it. For your first fic, it's really good. I definetly could not have written this. Keep up the awesome work!

. .

{ChesireAlice}
dhh chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Messy! The story needs to be reformated better or something..Very hard to read and VERY MESSY!
Tachi Kagahara chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
that for thw update please update again soon it was alsome!
Epoch95 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
I like your story it is very cool that Naruto is such a strong female character. PLEASE UPDATE SOOND
Tachi Kagahara chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
ok i like so plese update soon. that, by the way, was a fail on Jaraiya's part cuz um he's kinda a sannin and well he should have been able to tell she was lying just as well as Kakashi could and then been able to at least hold her down or something... well any way please update soon!
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
interesting start. i just wished that you make the paragraphs a bit shorter and put spaces in between the paragraphs. it would be easier to read that way. can't wait for you to update.