Reviews for Price we pay
Akaiden chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
i like this chappy a lot it! reading on!
Akaiden chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
love the idea of the story cant wait to read more!
superkandybratz chapter 19 . 2/15/2010
tHIS STORY ROCKED just like all of your stories. Keep writing them. P.S. you inspire me to write btter stories.
Afterglow95 chapter 19 . 1/13/2010
O.M.F.G! hahaha this was an amazing story! (tho the spelling mistakes irritated me from time to time hehe) but anyways it was AMAZING! I was pretty much crying at the end! It got so intense! haha. I started reading your sequel already. Good job so far! Hehe. But seriously you're amazing! But yea...this story made me wanna shot yuffie..in the knees..hehe (: and i wanted to slap sora for doing that to Kairi! and then i just wanted to give kairi a great big hug! It was really sad tho! ): But keep up the good work! Can't wait for more of "The Lines we Owe"!
Heaven's Silver Mirror chapter 19 . 1/4/2010
Aww so sad but YAY SEQUAL! i can't wait i hope it is up soon _
TehAverageWrites chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
SO GOOD!
sillysally chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
we! a SEQUEL! can't waa-itt!(:
JohnUhLyn chapter 18 . 1/3/2010
dude kairi's parents are psycho! Why'd you do that to her! lol well this'll have a happy ending right? Poor Namine and Roxas...aw! I hope Sora and Kairi can get together soon or else that'll be really sad...anyway great chapter, loved the riku, xion, and roxas parts btw!
sillysally chapter 18 . 1/2/2010
so unpredictable! i love this fast update thing(:
Kairi Nanami chapter 18 . 1/2/2010
awesome story! i love how u made kairi strong.
Heaven's Silver Mirror chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
Chapter 1 again?
iamyourgrocerybag chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OMGZ, Emily, why did you use my account? Jeez use your own, for gods sake! It looks stupid when it looks like I'm complimenting my own stories! I seariously need a leash for you...
iamyourgrocerybag chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Wow, I keep up with this all the time and check for some more updates, it's had to believe that you only have so and so may reviews, because this story is a piece of gold!
sillysally chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
this is so weird. this story is changing every chapter! haha but i really like it(:
Heaven's Silver Mirror chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
OMG whats going to happen? and on another note UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES so many UPDATES! please update again soon or i think nay i WILL die _