Reviews for Tokyo Encounters!!
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
This is really really cool, I just happen to be a Umi/Ascot fan. But you know, there are many possible realities so I'm not going to kill you or anything. Another thing is that Hikaru never figures out whether she likes Lantis or Eagle better, because when Lantis asks her who she wants to marry, she says both of them. All of these facts come from the Rayearth manga, which I highly suggest that you read. It's very good (I've only seen the rayearth movie other than that) One last thing, you said to Umi/Ascot fans, arigato. That means thank you, so that really makes no sense. I suggest you say sorry or something instead. LOl. Great job!
Italian Roulette chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
what the hell are you waiting for?
update it already!
NiteMistris09X
gemini3 chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Yay! Chapter 2! its really funny!
gemini3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Wow! THis is cool! Please write more! _
ellaenchanted198 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
wow! please continue writing! i can't wait for the later chapters )
Tysonkaiexperiment chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
_ I really liked your story! Write more!

Ja Ne!

kaireiblade
Kender chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
What a hoot! Great story! Keep up the good work and update soon! _
Dark Warrior1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I really like what you have so far. Please please please can you continue with it? i want to know what happens!
Suuichi Minamino chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
*sniffles* Ah, the goodness of MKR couple-ship . You must write more! Just one thing - the sentence that Hikaru said about not walking Hikari, that was a tad confusing. But other than that - excellent! Just keep writing - kudasai?
Erine chapter 2 . 11/11/2002
Onegai! write more... it's a great story and i'm looking forward to the next chapters! I really like H/L pairing and also I'm quite excited...
Fuu Hououji chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
WOWIE! CONTINUE!
LilMelly chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
I like your story. Plez write more chapters!

?: Umi and Clef WILL kiss make out and stuff like that RIGHT
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
Nice Fic, so please keep going, you're doing GREAT!
Yaoi Goddess Kome chapter 2 . 8/25/2002
This fic is turning out to be very interesting. So the boys are living in Tokyo, yes this could turn out to be very humorus. I can't wait to see the other pairs get together, but I guess I have to wait for the next chapter.

Megamisama
Kristy Selean chapter 2 . 8/21/2002
woah... good story! email me when the next chapter comes in, k? bai.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »