Reviews for Tokyo Encounters!!
Atlantis Forester chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OT RIGHT NOW! HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE? WAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!

Sniffles,

Lanti

P.S. *sweatdrop* No, the name "Lanti" did NOT come from "Lantis". It's my real nickname. It's the shrt version of "Atlantis". ;
pix chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Crazy story,Wild imagination LANTISSSSSSSSSS!
kokurousagi chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
This is SOOOO cool! I wanna know what happens next, and soon! Next chapter, please! _
skadihelias chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
I like it! Please continue asap!
Andi chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Please keep writing this story! It's very good! Love the idea! -
The Anonymous Loser chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Write more or I will unleash my legion of man-eating rabbits on you...wait a minute, hasn't that line been used before somewhere? Oh well, just write more so I don't have to kill you.
sakuramae chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
If this is a stress reliever, then if I was writing it, it would really work for me! great! Some errors, but otherwise great main ideas (my english teacher bor too many things into my head...i hate him!). I'll be checking back to see if you have written more...then again, I'll just place your story in my favorites and see if I like it!
Kuroi Koneko chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Oooh! This was really good! Keep on writing, I'm looking forward to the second chapter, it looks like it could be funny. Lotsa inspiration for writing!

Kuroi
Wowie chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I like it! I wonder how the Shidou brothers would react to Lantis. (hohoho!)
Aurora Yuy chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
*jaw drops* YAY! LOVE IT! FINISH ASAP!
Lady Kitsuna the Fox chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
O_o Whoa. If you don't continue that, I'll hunt you down and beam you with a tube sock full of PENGUINS!Well, not really. I'm fresh out of tube socks and penguins...SORRY!

*turns around and pouts* MEANIES!

*Pouts some more and drowns in sorrow*

OH !

*dies*
Grey-X chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
GREAT IDEA! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Raven chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Besides the spelling mistakes of Hikaru in the beginning and Emeraude all the way through, it was good. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
cute
CeruleanBlueNeko chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
omg! this is so funny, more please! _
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »