Reviews for Running Off
New88 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
wow ..leave to Angle to deal with the misbehaved teen loooool
amazing fic.. Angle is such a good authrotuy figure :)
I like that he went to spanking right away . good for him the girl got coming loool

But I have a Q about the show - if you dont mind-
-why was spike a ghost ?!
- was Dawn acting out in the show? did she get away with it ?.
Ketterly chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Apparently I never reviewed this, but it was one of the first fanfics I ever read (found it on your site first). Of course, I love it. Dawn screaming like a banshee is right on; I've never heard another scream as good as Michelle Trachtenberg's!

You should put your "Moving Forward" story up on this site, too. It's probably the second fanfic I ever read, and it is just so quirky and wonderful.
applemysteries chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Okay, so, I like this story a lot and I really think that you should make a sequel with Buffy finding out what Spike and Angel did. :) Oh, and I love when Angel is trying to convince Spike to tell Buffy and he says, "Because it was your idea, and…. Because if she decides to get violent about it, she can't hurt you." that's just a wonderful line. Amazing job!
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That's a lovely story! Angel and Spike were great, and them 'parenting' Dawn was really well done. I'm a bit let down that you didn't include the part where they tell Buffy, but I enjoyed the story a lot anyway. Thanks!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Love dawn getting spankedshe had it coming for a long time. LOL
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
it was a good one thansk