Reviews for Help, I'm Alive
TruckersWife chapter 18 . 8/12
I feel like Dean doesn't deserve Harry. If you ever do make a sequel for this have them have some big depressing, heartbreaking, lost of trust and guilt-filled breakup between them and have him be helped out by William. Somewhere later on Draco comes back, they don't get back together because of something or other, but William gets jealous and Harry notices and confronts him about it, but up until that point they had only a friendship-type relationship with Will helping him when he can. That would be good.
TruckersWife chapter 18 . 8/12
Will there be any William Harry in the sequel? He really seems to like him.
Hey. Just wanted to say that there will always be haters out there. It is, sadly, impossible to delete them like you did with the hating review. Just accept that they are there, and then forget about them, while remembering all of us who love alle the good work being posten on this site, like this story. Of course thing are going to be changed from canon, or it woulnt be fanon! I mean, thats why were here, right? Si jus keep posting and send the flames to hel, just where they belong. (Sorry, I am also unnamed, dont have an account, just spend time reading lots of stories here).
ruka126 chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
LOVE YOUR STORY XD XD. It gave me the feels Keep at writing hun! !
RangerApprentice21 chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
I'm guessing Fawkes Phoenix tears are what he's infected with?
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
I can't remember what show it was called, but I saw an episode about Sarah Winchester and her maze of a house. Once I realized who I was reading about, I was like "Oh, Oh, I know this!"
Kittens Kat chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
GREAT STORY! THANK YOU!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
This is freaking fantastic. You molded him into the story so brilliantly!
XxMusicMaidenxX chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
Characters
Do not get happy middles.
Some may have the fortune
of forgiving beginnings
though they are rare.
Many are awarded happy endings,
the dazzling sunset
that stands for the end of their suffering
some suffering ends with a white light
like the sun
though much more permanent.
Happy middles make for boring stories
So we read on as our poor heroes and heroines
battle their evils and foes and sometimes friends
we watch as they are beaten and broken
brought down and brought to brinks
with bated breathe burning our lungs.
The ending comes around,
though there isn't always happy endings
for even stories aren't always fair.
Though when the middles plays on
I always wish the characters knew we were there
watching and crying and caring
for them to know we care a little to much
even if no one else does.

I wrote this off the top of my head, because they have gotten their sad prologues and happy beginning, though I sense a middle coming. Sometimes I stop reading at this point, because I am very okay to skip the suffering. But to not acknowledge their suffering and your amazing words feels like a crim. So I guess I'll read on, thank you.
blackcrowe13 chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
I love your story /
True its a bit ooc but honestly, I think if it wasnt then Dean and Harry wouldnt even have had gotten together in the first place .-. And I absolutely love the pairing. Ive always read in this site and hell I dont even remember when I started to read here but I know that there are more stories to love and yours was one of them what with the suspense and fluff with a lil danger in it made it a good read for me. It was a great story and gad that cliff hanger v.v don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Fanfics are for the author to unleash thier creativity and you did youes in my opinion / good luck to all your other stories
Molly2471 chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I've read a few chapters of your story, then decided to read this author's note and some reviews and that convinced me not to read any further. Imalni's review seems to be the only one that is well reasoned and not blind love or hate and he/she said a lot of things that I agree with and convinced me that the rest of the story is not worth reading (at least to me).

I agree that it's very over dramatic. The characters are so ooc, that I don't feel like I'm reading about Harry anymore, but some oc who happens to have the same name. And I hate bashing, it's such a cheap way of getting rid of characters you don't like. To me, it shows a lack of writing skill.

Also, I read this author's note. It's actually the only one I read. It's so annoying when you think you're going to read a nice long story, but half of the word count is useless crap in author's notes. Half the chapters are author's notes, and it this chapter long author's note you have the audacity and the arrogance to say that all of those author's notes are important and should be read. Well, no. I'm here to read a story, not every stupid little thing that you come up with outside of the story. Stop you're whining, if you don't want to hear people's opinions, then don't post on a website where people can comment.
So, anyway, this is not my kind of story. Other people can like it, that's fine, I just don't. You can get away with ooc-ness if it's done well, but in this case it's not done well.
Gracealma chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
You made me cry in this chapter! It's cool that Samantha is a phoenix now.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Ooh, interesting opening. I'm hooked.
Plain J chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
This is great! I love it! Dean/ Harry is one of my favorite pairings, now. Great writing! Is the sequel ever going to be written?
cubbiegirl3419 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I don't know if somebody else has already told you this but Stanford University isn't in Connecticut it's in Palo Alto, California or Stanford, CA if you wanna get technical. Love the story though!