Reviews for An interesting development
Lover's moon chapter 15 . 5/2
Ah Harry and Draco, gossips and best buds til the end. Dolphus is the man by the way, always liked the strong cynical type myself,add being a healer in the mix and boom, I'd marry that.
louise2676375 chapter 15 . 2/18
I hope you end up working on this one too. I didn't realize you also wrote Winter's Reprieve (still one of my favorite HP stores, though I'm crushed it isn't finished) until I was looking through your other stories. I'll add this one to my alerts too, just in case.
YaGirlMo chapter 15 . 1/9
OMG BRO! THIS ONE TOO LMAO
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
Why stop? Dis you run out of ideas? Make them court formally and marry them off after a courtship, betrothal etc. If that doesn't pour water on the affaire nothing will. Get the Aunt involved!
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Great story. Wish u could update or continue it.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
Another good book abandoned
Isabell3 chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
Please update soon this is really good :-)
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
tamashiyuki chapter 15 . 3/7/2016
Be continued?
Very goooooood!
cilia-chan chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Loved this! Want more though!
Cheyenne Davis chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
awesome
AnariaLenair chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
This is really good and if I'm honest I half expect them to sneak away together during the school year without telling anyone. Please update soon!
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
Wow. Update soon.
skyeza chapter 15 . 5/17/2015
More please. Awesome read, really would love to see how it works out. As well as the two friends Dray and Blas. So could you please continue this story, I need to know where they go from here. Complete the story.
Hainbuche chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
das war eher gemeines füllmaterial. und das nennt sich eine tolerante hexe. naja sie ist christin oder so gut wie, was will man erwarten. hoffe, dass mit haary und rodolphus klappt noch irgendwie, die beiden sind so süß. und potter kann meinetwegen vom tintenfisch gefressen werden. schreibst du bitte bitte weiter? lg hayne