Reviews for The Places They'll Go
LondonGirl101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great story! I loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love this. So much.
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow. Extremely angsty. :p Got me teary-eyed too. Pretty soon I'll brcome an ugly bawlfest. jk. xD So yeah, you got that whole parenthesis thing going for ya. And, let me tell you, it works. It adds a more dramatic effect on the story, I suppose. :D
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
axel100 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Great insight into Sam and Freddies somewhat disfunctional relationship. Your vivid descriptions really capture the mood between them, epecially Sam's feigned callousness and Freddie's cluelessness. You can almost see the "what might have been." But something felt off. At first I dismissed it as merely my wish for a happy ending for these two but its more than that. Would Sam's veneer of disinterst crack so easily once Freddie and Carly started dating? Sure it makes for a more angst ridden ending but I never get enough of a sense of history between the two of them (beyond the usual Sam and Freddie interplay) to supports this sense of turmoil Sam feels. I'm not sure if being clear. Perhaps I'm being too nuanced here. Still, other than this nagging feeling, great story!
Jaade123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is really amazing. (:
it's simply me chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This was so...unfair! Lol, no, it was very week-written, and I felt all sorts of things while reading it, which is what a good story is supposed to make you feel.
the color is blinding chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I loved this. :) It was awesome.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Amazing. I'm kinda having trouble leaving a competetant review, that just blew me away so much. I think I love how you describe everything, especially in the brackets.

Truly amazing.
Alex Foster chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I loved this. Thanks for sharing. :)
dog teeth chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I'm pretty sure I cried five or six times while reading this.

Speechless. I can't say anything except for wonderful, wonderful work.
stars1029 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
wow this was fantastic! i love it!
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh. You are- amazing, brilliant, wonderful. This, is just... I don't have words, you've honest to god left me speechless, and it wasn't even like reading, this was, it was just like feeling. I felt it, not read it, that's how well you wrote it, and all the reading between the lines. I don't know why but it made me extremely melancholy. In a good way.

I really want them to have a happy ending, too. And fingers crossed they will.

(once again, I don't have the words.)

I loved it.
GDrone chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
For some reason, I want to cry. Unrequited love, eh?

I was sort of imagining them as being slightly older than they are in the show while I was reading this (don't know why) and it was just sad. But really, really great.

I'm officially a fan of yours.
febii chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
hallo...

iM from germany so my english is not the best.

But i must tell you, that yourr story caught me like no one before.

Sure some fanfictions here are all sweet && lucky.

but your story seems so true and honest.

You have your own personal perfect-fitting style && at this point iDont have a clue how iCan express how impressed iAm...

You story didnT told me what iWanted to hear...no kiss, no happy ever after

but it gave me so much more...iGuess iLL stay up all night long to read it again and again...enjoying your lines && breacking step by step with every word of yours