Reviews for Rose Red
Sue chapter 8 . 10/3/2002
Hi!

I like your story (uf that helps you..*grin)

And I would like to see this story to the end..so don't stop..please?*gives you puppy-eyes*

oh..I almost forgot..could you sent me a notice when you have updated?
JILL chapter 8 . 8/13/2002
What's up with That? You know the whole Irvine/that girl.
eloisa chapter 8 . 8/11/2002
its great that you mention something about the wedding, i'm starting to think there's no wedding at all. its also nice to check out the lives of the other ff8 characters. and again, what's with irvine? i thought he had changed (sniff!) whose that girl? is she the same girl from the pub or a new one? though i'm glad you didn't kill him on the story. that's it, i hope you could update asap.
Quycksylver chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
Ignore that Avon Belac asshole-or whatever his name is. I like your fic! I'm interested in finding out what Irvine did to piss Quistis off in the first place. And in how he'll win her back-and of course he'll win her back. No one can resist the cowboy, heh heh

~Q~

PS...heh heh heh...I left Avon a little love note-If anyone wants to see it, click on his profile and check his reviews. I'm quite proud of it-it's probably the best thing I've ever written. But then writing is always best when it comes from the heart!
Avon Belac chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
I must confess a deep suprise that your story doesn't read like your summary- a crude mixture of terrible mispelling and chat room foolishness. Despite this fact, your actually writing has great similarity to your authors notes. It's short and boring. Obviously you believe that the community will accept you- stranger things have happened, all done in pity. This is really just another dead end in cyber-space, and perhaps you would do us the favor of removing it?
Goddess001 chapter 7 . 8/8/2002
I really like ur story! I never would have thought Irvine and Quistis together but somehow it kind works! Tee hee! I do like 'em together so keep writing so I can find out what happens! Good Story!
Faltering Hues chapter 7 . 8/6/2002
! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IRVY! O.O! Simp, you just have to update! YOU HAVE TOO!
Faltering Hues chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
WOO HOO! Now... I wonder... this is getting good. I think I might have to go back and re-read all of it... so I know exactly what is going on.
maq chapter 7 . 8/6/2002
That must be a continue!
eloisa chapter 7 . 8/6/2002
wow! that was a fast update. still hanging though. hey why kill irvine, why not kill varen instead? and whatever happened to the wedding? anyway keep them coming please! take care!
jane chapter 7 . 8/5/2002
DEAD? i know the story ain't gona be like that. well left at that if you understand me. hhehe...hope you continue, such a cliffhangar!
Jaydee chapter 6 . 8/5/2002
Dangg..that was pretty good. Hope you continue with the next chap chap soon.
eloisa chapter 6 . 8/5/2002
its kinda short. so what's next? anyway just a little question, are guys really like that? you know, as if irvine doesn't do anything painful to quistis. well anyway i'm a quistisxirvine fanatic so i'll stick to this. i hope you could update as fast you can. ciao!
Rini-Reeya chapter 6 . 8/3/2002
YES! Finally an update. Yeha, you did keep us readers waiting a LONG LONG time. But its okay. At least It was good lol...keep it up!
iLL be Innocent1 chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
that ws kinda cute u know. Heheh...well yeah it was actually. I liked the way Quisty acted like she didn't care thogh we know she did. haha...yea.. goood way of putting IT!