Reviews for Maybe Christmas Hope Isn’t That Bad, He Thought
emilyforprez chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was the cutest thing I've ever read, and so in character! But, it's no wonder, it IS you, after all. Goodness, I love your stories, and this one was definitely no exception. The way Chuck was talking to Dan in the waiting room made me laugh my ass off. "Because I was out of the country for a week." Oh, God, how I love this story. I don't even think I can convey the love into words. Just, phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal. Chuck being utterly whipped made me laugh, also; she basically forced him to get married, if I read it correctly? "You promised!" "I lied." I hate stories that make Chuck and Blair such a happy, domestic couple; it's so out-of-character, which is why season three isn't such a hit-off after all. I mean, sometimes I write fluffy couple one-shots about them, but that's obviously just fanfic. This... this captured them perfectly, exactly how I could see them on the shower. Fantastic job.
EZ11 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very cute christmas story! I loved it! Especially the Chuck/Dan convo, lol. I think that Hope/Dominic would be interesting to see! Great Job!
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh, this is entirely sweet. Chuck's malcontent is quite fitting in his odd little way, and so bittersweet to think of him having to figure out being a father with no model to go by... In an odd way, I imagine he'll do quite well at teaching the rest of the boys how it's done, one day. Nice touch bringing Dan in that way-he was pitch perfect. Lovely job!
MEMBER chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
THANKS FOR THIS LOVELY STORY.
xtina chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
AGH! Now all I can think about is Dominic and Hope. Thanks. Please, write their story!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh, CD, I miss you. Poor Dan. But he's so lucky! 2x08...and now.. hehe

I love how you write and you really get into Chuck's thoughts.

And baby girl! OH NO! This is BAD! hehe *giggles*

And she WOULD cry when a Humphrey is around. Natural.

I love that he named her Hope. It fits (especially for a Christmas baby..aw!).
stardustshop chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You are amazing!This is amazing.

You write Daddy!Chuck so loved Chuck/Dan convo and how Hope got a lovely beige color in the end.

Awesome job as always.
Infinitywr chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
OMG! Belle I've missed your writing so much!

This was so cute and funny! Chuck/Dan's convo had me cracking up! LMAO!

Chuck is just so cute as a father. "sigh" I love stories like this! And you wrote two stories

in one day! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You're amazing! xo
flipped chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
you made this year's christmas extra awesome belle!

;) and hope&dominic. now i want to see that.
ggxoxo chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
loved it :)
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
You always write awesome stuff. For some reason, i just love Blair pregnancy stories. the dan and Chuck conversation was HILARIOUS. i read it twice. awesome. and i assumed the guy Dominic at the end was Dorota's son. bc that's awesome (even if he is technically the help)
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
As your aware I love you. As usual I love this.

I hope you had a happy holiday my dear.
ashtondene chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
What a great Christmas story!

Merry Christmas,

ashton
RoseByNight chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
God I've missed your writting!

This was the best christmas gift I got! :)
xXchanny-zashleyXx chapter 1 . 12/25/2009