Reviews for Maybe Christmas Hope Isn’t That Bad, He Thought
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw! I love Daddy!Chuck stories. :) When he couldn't stop talking to Dan...LOL!
blair4eva chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
oh! belle! thanks for writing this friend! I loved it :) love the part where she grabs his finger! so freaking cute! thank you and Merry Christmas!
AliannaG chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I'm so happy you wrote this. It was a beautifully written and extremely special Christmas present. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
"sob and cry whenever a Humphrey tried to pick her up"

Understandably so. A wonderful X-Mas gift, to have a one-shot from you. Well done.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This was so adorable and funny; I loved it! :D
D chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
aww very cute!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
loved it!
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh man...I wish you'd CONTINUE this! *whimpers* It's been SO long since you actually had a multi-chaptered CB fic & I know you've supposedly given up or become uninspired or something, but this is clearly proof that you haven't. *sighs* *nods* Anyways, brilliant oneshot. Truly. I sensed it might be fluff, but the summary just got me so off-balance. Like...I thought he had got Georgina pregnant and was choosing to be a better father than his dad was by being there. *sighs tragically* *gulps* But anyways, it was not, and it was beautiful. Though, on the show now, it doesn't seem as though Chuck love/hates Blair for "changing" him and making him more "mature". You certainly make it look that way though, and I...*sighs* well, whatever. I'm sure you're basing this off of S1/S2 Chuck and that makes a bit more sense, though maybe - ah, whatever. *shakes head* At least this time I didn't feel some need for tension over who loved the baby more or if one of THEM wasn't getting as much need from the other. *shruggage* Not too much at least. XD The DC convo was brilliant, lol. I love how he explained it all! *giddy* How Chuck explained how he & B got to that place. lol. How the name was chosen...*admires*...and it's just downright comical how Chuck thought the boy had been switched out for a girl and that Blair figured he thought that too. XD Oh goodness. Great oneshot though. Truly. *nods* *approves*

Merry Christmas. )
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
omg i loved this story it is so good i love the way u ended it omg so cute

xoxo
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love it when you write Chair! It's always perfection. Thank you for this christmas gift ;)
kousi chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
the part with dan was just hilarious I lold so hard ) ) hehehe )

A really good fanfic )