Reviews for Maybe Christmas Hope Isn’t That Bad, He Thought
cherrysugar chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh isabelle, I love you so much!

Kisses
JenCort81 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh may god. I love you. Friggin love you so much. That was amazing. Discussing his sex life with Dan and thinking of all the father figures who came and went and were lef wanting...perfect. Oh and that ending. Yes. There's definitely more to that story and I can't wait to read it. :)
Mariiie-Mars chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh, that was perfect! Thank you so much for that Christmas Gift!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!

xoxo
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw! I love Daddy!Chuck stories. :) When he couldn't stop talking to Dan...LOL!
blair4eva chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
oh! belle! thanks for writing this friend! I loved it :) love the part where she grabs his finger! so freaking cute! thank you and Merry Christmas!
AliannaG chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I'm so happy you wrote this. It was a beautifully written and extremely special Christmas present. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
"sob and cry whenever a Humphrey tried to pick her up"

Understandably so. A wonderful X-Mas gift, to have a one-shot from you. Well done.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This was so adorable and funny; I loved it! :D
D chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
aww very cute!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
loved it!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh man...I wish you'd CONTINUE this! *whimpers* It's been SO long since you actually had a multi-chaptered CB fic & I know you've supposedly given up or become uninspired or something, but this is clearly proof that you haven't. *sighs* *nods* Anyways, brilliant oneshot. Truly. I sensed it might be fluff, but the summary just got me so off-balance. Like...I thought he had got Georgina pregnant and was choosing to be a better father than his dad was by being there. *sighs tragically* *gulps* But anyways, it was not, and it was beautiful. Though, on the show now, it doesn't seem as though Chuck love/hates Blair for "changing" him and making him more "mature". You certainly make it look that way though, and I...*sighs* well, whatever. I'm sure you're basing this off of S1/S2 Chuck and that makes a bit more sense, though maybe - ah, whatever. *shakes head* At least this time I didn't feel some need for tension over who loved the baby more or if one of THEM wasn't getting as much need from the other. *shruggage* Not too much at least. XD The DC convo was brilliant, lol. I love how he explained it all! *giddy* How Chuck explained how he & B got to that place. lol. How the name was chosen...*admires*...and it's just downright comical how Chuck thought the boy had been switched out for a girl and that Blair figured he thought that too. XD Oh goodness. Great oneshot though. Truly. *nods* *approves*

Merry Christmas. )
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
omg i loved this story it is so good i love the way u ended it omg so cute

xoxo
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love it when you write Chair! It's always perfection. Thank you for this christmas gift ;)
kousi chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
the part with dan was just hilarious I lold so hard ) ) hehehe )

A really good fanfic )