Reviews for Gonna Get Married! A Card Captor Sakura Fic
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
ah how cute. :3
bluestargem chapter 1 . 12/9/2009

Aw...this is so cute. I love it when they fall asleep together and Syaoran's sister and mother find them there. Kawaii 3
elyssaguquib chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
so... nice...
Kirei Blossom chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I can't remember if I ever reviewed this before - but I read this many years ago in 2001, and it was my *favourite* CCS fic at that time. I finally found it! *tears of joy* I love it so very much, thanks for writing it!
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
oh.bonita chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Loved it! D

The ending was funny xD
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
My goodness! This is the best Sakura-Syaoran wedding fic EVER! :D I was rolling around and laughing my head off as I imagined the whole company planning and worrying and enjoying themselves. Everyone's so in character! :D Fabulous fic!
Yuehswind chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Very nice!
sakuraclassics32893 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Unbelievable! update soon? please? ciao! be waiting!
MilkMynk chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
So, so, SO adorable. XD God, the ENDING. The ending! It had me cracking in fits of barely restrained laughter... And I can just imagine him, dressed all in a mussed up business suit, straining against Touya's and Yukito's and Fujitaka's attempts to keep him from breaking into the delivery room.

(Besides, Syaoran would probably faint if he -did- go in there and see all the bloody mess. *shifty eyes*)
2 OVERLY obsessed chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is a funny story! i hope you make more!
Shiakou chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
The scene with Li and Tomoyo were the most touching of the entire story. Toya's scenes came close second and third.
babiepinkpenguin chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
hey waz up i realyl like yur story. i think it is sweet how syaoran wants tomoyo 2 make sakura happy if he dies. yur realy talented
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Oh my...that was freakin' hillarious! Except Sakura had already met Yelan and...*shudders*..the sisters...and if it were really...them...Sakura would've been in the ER because of injuries received from severe glomping, face-pinching, and other unmentionable things I'm sure _they_ would do to her. *shudders*

But other than that (which I'm actually glad was off...because _they_ are terrifying) it was great, and I'm faving it, and recommending it to other people! heh..skipping to last page of listings paid off for once. 3 ~ tN!
IchigoTango chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Oh my frigging RA!That was great! Plz continue!Theres just one thing I need to not familiar with the japanese's who? -; Im a little behind in ya...plz continue!